Surprise Disney Trip for Graduation!!!

TimothyG

DIS Veteran
I found out this weekend that our school is going to be visiting Walt Disney World for Grad Nite this year! I'm so excited. It was unexpected as I just went in July 2005 and so Disney was the last thing on my mind.

As a huge Disney freak and frequent visitor of the boards, I got extremely excited and even did some planning with my friends. (Even though thats the school's job)

My friends and I have plans to hit the MK and then hit Epcot for WS. We have done everything except pick our matching Goofy hats.. lol

Anyway, its a 3-day, 3-night trip (May 4-8 - those dates include travel).

My next question is has anyone ever gone on this type of trip and where is a normal stay at? I imagine we're staying on grounds at the Pop or another value resort (although the POP because of the room) since that'll be cheaper for transportation (since its going to be around 20-50 people - the average size of a trip like this for my school).

From what it looks like and how much trust our school has for us, it seems as though we'll be able to go into the parks freely. There was a spot asking for cell phone and I imagine that is going to be the contact, however, they might do a 4 chaperone thing in each park and require you to check in with them at certain times. I'm merely speculating though.

In any case, it doesn't matter because my commando trip was July. I recently rode everything so this trip is basically re-rides for me, which rocks.

Anyway, I'm very excited about it so if you have any previous experience with school trips to WDW or even group trips (which happen 40 billion times a day at WDW from what it looks like), please reply! :)

Whew.. Was that long enough? haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter