Surprise Swap...Spoiler Alert!

went to go see if my happy mail is here and I'm so :mad: at my postman...we have those lock box's for our mail and there is something in one for me and its jammed! left a note so won't be able to see what it is until Monday :sad2:

I got my pkg yesterday!!! :cool1::cool1:

The pieces are GREAT!!! Love all my goodies :lovestruc

My pkg also looks like it went through the ringer in shipping! :scared: It was crammed into our mailbox ..... a few of the pieces were slightly bend, but I believe I can flatten them out.

Thank you ladies for all the great pieces for my albums!!! :grouphug:

My box is here and I love all the wonderful pieces!! Thanks ladies and thanks to Michelle for being a great hostess!!

I got my pkg yesterday!!! :cool1::cool1:

The pieces are GREAT!!! Love all my goodies :lovestruc

My pkg also looks like it went through the ringer in shipping! :scared: It was crammed into our mailbox ..... a few of the pieces were slightly bend, but I believe I can flatten them out.

Thank you ladies for all the great pieces for my albums!!! :grouphug:

Sorry- I hope you can get them straighten out!

Glad people are receiving their goodies! Hope you get yours on Monday Lisa!

Sorry- I hope you can get them straighten out!

Glad people are receiving their goodies! Hope you get yours on Monday Lisa!

No worries! The envelope just got a little banged up in shipping is all. :3dglasses Everything is great!

It's so much fun to see all the different things everyone came up with for the same category! What a creative bunch of ladies (and gentlemen? :confused3) we are!!! :wizard:

Got mine :) Thanks for all the wonderful pieces and thanks to Michelle for hosting :)

Updated! Thanks everyone!! Only need to hear from a few more, but I know Madza's will take a while :goodvibes

my box got freed from the stuck mail box :banana:

love all my pages ladies!

thanks again Michelle for hostessing!!!

Everything looked good in my package. Thanks everyone, and thanks to our lovely hostess!

VickiV

P.S. Could everyone please sign/label their items when they do a swap? I really like to know who made everything I get. Of course, if I ever posted pictures for using the items, I'd like to be able to give proper credit.

Everything looked good in my package. Thanks everyone, and thanks to our lovely hostess!

VickiV

P.S. Could everyone please sign/label their items when they do a swap? I really like to know who made everything I get. Of course, if I ever posted pictures for using the items, I'd like to be able to give proper credit.

You mean like on the back of the piece itself & not just the baggie? :confused3 Sounds reasonable ........;)

:cheer2:Only waiting to hear from two people :cheer2: One I hope received it, and the other is overseas.

Not everything was bagged correctly when I received it this time I agree. I was using my baggies, to put other swappers pieces in baggies to try to correct the mistakes. Some people sent in small bags for their whole group instead of gallon sized bags, which creates a whole new problem because then all the group pieces won't fit in a bag. Then I ran out of baggies, so I didn't bag everything of mine because of this. If it was my piece though, I tried to remember to write my name on the back of it. After spending 6+ hours sorting and swapping, I didn't feel like going to the store for more;) I hope I remembered to write my name on my pages. I made the two page Easter and the two page bright primary page. Oops if I forgot.

I had several elements that had no name on them, as well as some pages (including the Easter 2 page). The primary page is the one with the trees? No name on that one for me either. There was nothing on the piece itself or on the packaging. I like to see who did things.

I usually sign the back of pages with a scrapbooking pen. I label packaging for elements since they tend to be smaller and can be numerous pieces in a group. They get glued down so a signature wouldn't be seen after they were used anyway. When we did recipe swaps, I always signed the backs.

Now for the title that I almost added to my 2 page holiday layout for a group of 5 people. It's the group that took 32 or 33 pieces of 12x12 paper as well as several 8 1/2x11 pieces of paper (for the mats). That was with no mistakes :rotfl2: I wanted to do a layout that said "My favorite holiday". That's why you see Valentines, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas paper all on the same layout. Then I decided that maybe I would make a little sign to be added above with an arrow that said "least", so it could also be done as "My least favorite holiday". After that, I thought that some might want to say "Our", so I decided not to do a title after all.

I'm really glad I got a variety of holiday pages.

On the Peter Pan page, the title is only glued down on the left side so that people could put a larger photo if they wanted.

VickiV

Sorry! I meant the one page with primary colors for the everyday group. It does not have trees. It is bright greens, reds, blues, yellows with circles/dots. I apologize for forgetting.

Hi Michelle!
Work has been crazy and so I didnt get a chance to say that I did recieve my wonderful package!
Thank you to all of our great swappers for the awesome things!
Thank you Michelle for hosting!

Not here yet but maybe next week.... I'm only just back from vacation so I've not been fretting;)

Drats!! I hope it gets there soon! Maybe with the Olympics, they are being extra careful with security or packages?? Hope vacation was good!!

I think everyths moving a bit slower because of extra poeple in the airports and fewer people at work! But I've only just ordered my photos so there's no rush yet:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!