Surprise! We were right....

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Apropos of the discussions we've had lately regarding ABC needing to get it's act together, here's an article on Bloomberg.com that says pretty much the same thing - ABC needs to put together a better line up to attract the ad revenue it needs to break even (or heaven forfend, make a profit).

The article also mentions that Mr. Eisner got paid less because of the poor performance of the company.

Sarangel

Ha good give em a buck then send him on his way. Im telling you that guy.................

~Steve

We were watching 6th sense last night on ABC and they had 100 previews of "Dinotopia". Does that look cheesy!! If thats where they put all their eggs God help them! It reminded me of "land of the Lost" which was good for 12yos on Sat morning but not prime time.,

Im Sam the eagle!!!! From the commercials it looks cheesy, not that it matters to me as i wont watch it. Now if it looked more like Jurrasic Park l would be more impressed!!

Funny, cause I watched the 6th sense on Sunday, and then on Wednesday I saw an ad for... The 6th Sense (again!!!!).... they did that with another big movie a few months ago and that really irks me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter