Surprise

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
CLASS 2003

Okay you guys I need some great ideas. My daughter and son are graduating this summer one from grammer school (daughter 11) and the other one from pre-K (son 5). They have no idea my husband and I have planned this trip. I am planning to surprise them on graduation day. I think my daughter's is first so i want to surprise her at the graduation. I will have Mickey balloons alot but what else Should I take the ticket and put it in a card. Help guys I want some good ideas. We usually go on one vacation a year . This year my husband's cousin was getting married in March so went . So my daugther is thinking this was are vacation for this year she has no idea. I just cant wait they are going to go CRAZY

Cookiesbydesign.com have some cool Disney cookies you can order and you could split up the bouquet between the kids.

Tracy

Graduation card signed by Mickey? or whomever their fave character is. I've been mentioning this a lot lately, but I love my Disney goodie bag I assemble myself... t-shirt, Birnbaum's WDW for kids by kids, hat, pins, etc..

In the Disney catalogue there are the mini graduation Pooh & mini graduation Mickey-- they have little diplomas that say class of 2003.... they're $8.50-- really cute & if you want to spend a little more there's also Mickey. Minnie, Pooh, Tigger & Eeyore Graduation plush dolls, they're 13" & you can personalize them to say your kids names-- they are $29.50 & they're really cute. You could.... write a card to go along with it, saying that Mickey & Minnie wanted to say congratulations in person, so you just HAVE to go down to WDW-- it would be RUDE to deny Mickey that pleasure.... OR you could tell them that to get their graduation gift they have to FIND it-- have a little scavenger hunt around your house, you can do it Disney style, like have all of the hints be little disney clues, you could have each little hidden clue be a trivia question For example, What donkey always looses his tale?(flip card over Answer:Eeyore!! Now, go find Eeyore hiding somewhere thats VERY COLD!!! (then a stuffed eeyore[or whatever stuffed animals or movies they have] can be in your fridge with the next clue) & then other questions about Disney characters then the second to last question could be where do all of these characters live? Or what do they all have in common....WDW... then the last question could be & where are we going for a week on June(whatever) DISNEY WORLD!!! Or the clue could be about the trip-- a hint about a plane, a hotel, pools rides...One more Idea-- when my BF turned 21 I bought him a trip toSan Fransisco to see his favorite team(the 49ers) & I bought a 49ers travel bag & inside it I had all travel size stuff wrapped up, soap, toothbrush a tiny deoderant mini shampoo & after it was all unwrapped he said why did you give me all of this travel sized stuff... & then I told him! Well I'm not sure if you're quite as crazy about giving gift as I am, I go totally nuts I've never given a gift with out having some sort of trick to get it! Have fun either way & what a GREAT suprise for your kids! Congratulatins!!

These are some great ideas so far. I checked out the cookies they look to good to even eat but I loved them. I also saw the graduation beanies in the Disney catalog yesterday also really cute. I like the scavenger hunt but i did this for her birthday last year leading to Nsync tickets. In other words I love all the ideas keep them coming :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

how about...

-A red bow tied to your front door when you get home from the ceremony with a ribbon leading to the tickets somewhere in your house
-a huge box, filled with little styrofoam peanuts that they have to dig through to find a ticket or something else small
-a huge box wrapped with a bunch of smaller boxes inside each other all wrapped untill you get down to something as small as a ring box & thats where you tell them (I did this for my mom once & the biggest box was a refrigerator box-- it was GREAT- a lot of wrapping paper but great...)

Ok I'll continue to brain storm!!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter