• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprising the Princess! A surprise trip for a third birthday

Disneydragonfly

Mouseketeer
I've been on these boards for years now. I love following trip reports, but I have never attempted one of my own. So here I go! Bear with me as I try to figure it out!

This trip is going to be a surprise for my daughter for her third birthday! We are staying club level at the Beach Club in September of 2016!

Last edited:
Cast of Characters:

Me- Just hit 30 years old. I work part time overnights as a pediatric registered nurse, but spend my days as a mom. I am a long time volunteer for the Make a Wish foundation as a wish granter. I grew up traveling to Disney Land and Disney World as a child and I am now a lover of all things Disney.

Brian- The husband and Daddy. He is not a huge disney fan and has always just tolerated my love of Disney. But lately, he seems to be coming around to the Disney life...especially seeing our daughter love it so much. He is mostly excited to have club level access again!

AK_ENTR3_7213460580_zpseauo4b04.jpeg

AK_ENTR3_7213460580_zpseauo4b04.jpeg

a>
Minnie- Our 2 year old daughter who is obsessed with all things Disney. She is spunky, smart and so much fun to be around. She has been to Disney twice so far and talked about our trip this past december every day. This trip is going to be a surprise for her 3rd birthday, which we plan to celebrate while we are there.

STUDIO_DINEPMCHAR_7551063384_zpsnui3tzvp.jpeg

Daisy- Our sweet 5 month old daughter, who seems to grow in leaps and bounds every day. She follows everything Minnie does already. I'm very excited to introduce her to Disney World!

Nana- My wonderful mom, who my daughters absolutely adore, and she adores them back. She is the one who instilled in me all the magic of disney. She will be joining us for 2.5 days in Disney after her cruise, and is also staying at the Beach Club.

MK_TSTHEATERBCHAR_7545133387_zpstkqbkz6v.jpeg

D- Our very close family friend and Daisy's godmother. She is going on the cruise with my mom and will also be joining us for a few days in the middle of our trip.

Pictures to come, as soon as I figure out how to post them!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter