Survey: What is the best DVC room available?

disfreak4life

Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Here is a fun question to ponder. Tell me what room in a DVC resort you think would be the best room on Walt Disney World property. Is it a three-bedroom villa at Saratoga overlooking Downtown Disney or is it the three-bedroom villa at Boardwalk overlooking the boardwalk and lake? Or is there a better room out there?

If it is in the Turtle Pond area it is the best for our fmaily, but running a very close second is the BWV GV just above the Screen Door, it has balconies on boh the Boardwalk and the Green. We had his in Dec. of 03 and loved it but it had a HC room, we didn't use since it was only 4 adults. The SSR GV video looks nice also, but just a little more like home inside so he vacation theme look of the others is a nice change for us.

I love the OKW GVs, but the best views and best 2 bedrooms, I think are those in buildings 55 and 46 at OKW along the canal.

IMHO...

the "Bestest" room happens to be............

whichever one "I'M STAYING IN" !!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

senecabeach said:
IMHO...

the "Bestest" room happens to be............

whichever one "I'M STAYING IN" !!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ditto! Especially if the alternative is not being there at all!

best wishes-

dianeschlicht said:
I love the OKW GVs, but the best views and best 2 bedrooms, I think are those in buildings 55 and 46 at OKW along the canal.
Ditto ! !

I have gotten some great views in studios.

As Diane says - OKW building 55, BW view looking out at YC/BC, BCV looking out at Spaceship Earth, VWL looking out at the swimming pool and lake, SSR looking at DD.

all very, very nice!

I have say before. - DVC should never give members such great views. Because then we want them FOREVER....

Okay I am definitely spoiled.

As I always say, I don't think there's a "best" for everyone. Alot of answers would be different. DS's "best" would be one we had at BWV, DH's best would be whatever one we get at OKW, my best would be courtyard view at BCV. What's funny is that I had the same room as spiceycat referred to at BCV, looking out at SE, yet it's not my favorite. Glad there are different favorites for everyone-this way, we're not all fighting for the same room.

The best DVC room available is the one that is open for my family when I call 6 weeks prior to arrival LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter