Survey

only1my

Earning My Ears
I just recently did a survey pertaining to the Customer Service Rep regarding the service I was rendered. Because I am at work
I was distracted an accidentally hit the response #1 (for least) when it should have been a 5. I am praying a supervisor or Manager
reads this and correct it. The young man was awesome and professional and so patient with me. Thanking a Manager in advance
Myra Foley

What company was this survey for?
This board has no affiliation with the Walt Disney Company so there is nothing we can do to assist with this.

Unfortunately, once the survey is ended it can't be changed or updated. If you did hang up before the survey was complete it does stop it and from what I understand it does not log that survey since it's not complete.

If you have the cast members name that you were working with you can send a compliment on Twitter to @WDWToday and include #castcompliment or email at Guest.Services@DisneyWorld.com.

Was this a phone survey or online? I used to work in market research and we did look out for surveys where the respondent went down one side completely or where their rating didn't match their comments. It was easy enough to correct or to throw it out. Try not to worry in any case - one survey will usually not have much impact on overall numbers and something with extreme answers would be seen as an anomaly and heavily discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!