SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

xjillianpaige

adventure is out there

Okay, that sentence sounds really weird now.

First of all, this is going to be a SPOILER-FREE thread! Now, onto the fun...

We are just over a week away from the 35th season of Survivor! Meet the cast on the CBS website. The three tribes are levu (heroes "are used to being being heralded for their high achievements"), solo (healers "receive gratitude for their good work"), and yawa (hustlers "must earn respect from others.")

Here's a quick little q&a for everyone who is going to watch!

• What is your name (or preferred alias)?
  • What season did you first start watching?
  • What is your favorite season?
  • Who is your favorite player?
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor?

What is your name (or preferred alias)? Jillian
What season did you first start watching? Season 1! I was 10 years old and my family was HOOKED!
What is your favorite season? Survivor: Africa was cool because a family friend (Ethan Zohn) won!
Who is your favorite player? I can't narrow it down, Ethan Zohn was my first favorite. I also loved Jenna Morasca. There have been some AWESOME players in recent seasons who I've loved, too. I stopped watching for a while in college, and the season I started back up with was Malcolm Freberg's, and I loved him. I can't choose!
Do you think you could survive Survivor? I'm not really an outdoors-y girl...

Last edited:
  • What is your name (or preferred alias)? MIGrandma :)
  • What season did you first start watching? Season 1, and I've never missed a single episode since day one. :)
  • What is your favorite season? Probably Season 1, followed by any that Rupert was on.
  • Who is your favorite player? Rupert
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? No way! I enjoy camping, but in our 5th wheel camper. :) I would hate the bugs, hate being dirty all the time, wouldn't survive the challenges and can't swim well enough to do water ones, and I don't like people enough to want to spend 39 days with them! :)

Really looking forward to the season starting. I need to check out who is playing this season, and start learning names.

PacoLovesTacos
Season 1
Heroes vs. Villains
Russell Hantz
Hard to say. I think I could deal with the outdoors but eating rice every day would be a problem.

I can't figure out how to copy and paste for my phone.

I have watched since season one.

My favorite season is season 2. Colby Tina Roger Amber Elizabeth. Great season plus great cast.

Favorite player's nearly all of season 2 plus Ethan, chirie, the winner that was from Texas. Plus dozens more I'm.sure that I have forgotten.

There is no way I could play this game.

What is your name (or preferred alias)? Gail
  • What season did you first start watching? One
  • What is your favorite season? 1
  • Who is your favorite player? Rupert
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? Hell NO- I would starve to death- I would not eat any fish or things they killed- I could not even watch the gross eating competitions never mind participating!

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? Dentam
  • What season did you first start watching? Season 1 - the summer I was doing my internship at Epcot! I missed a few seasons along the way, but recently got back into watching it.
  • What is your favorite season? - I liked the season with Rob and Amber and also "Millennials vs. Gen X" with Dave, who was scared of everything but ended up almost winning. Watching him grow throughout the season was great to see and I also really enjoyed seeing how everyone was so supportive of each other!
  • Who is your favorite player? I liked Ethan, Rob and Amber, Dave, and a few others whose names I can't remember.
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? Umm, no - I wouldn't do well with the social aspect of the game, or a lot of the challenges either. Much more fun to just watch!
Thanks for the reminder that this show is starting soon!!

Last edited:

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? Wgeo
  • What season did you first start watching? Watched every episode since Season 1
  • What is your favorite season? Tough call, feel like there has only been a few bad ones. I've liked most of them. I love when something new and original happens when the players flip or keep changing allegiances.
  • Who is your favorite player? Umm, Boston Rob always cracked me up, loved/hated Russel Hantz.
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? Yup and I would win too. :) (or be first out - you know one or the other!)

22Tink

Season 1. I also skipped a few earlier seasons but have been pretty loyal for the most part.

Heroes vs. Villains but any season with returning players is in my list of faves.

Fave player(s) are Cirie, Ozzy, Malcolm and I'm sure there's more. It's so hard to choose!

Could I survive? Not a chance!! I'm an indoor girl and I definitely couldn't handle all the big bugs! :crazy2:

What is your name (or preferred alias)? lynxstch
  • What season did you first start watching? Season 1, and have never missed an episode of any season!
  • What is your favorite season? Season 1
  • Who is your favorite player? I have 3--Ethan, Ozzie, and Rupert
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? No way and I wouldn't even think of trying!

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? Susan

• What season did you first start watching? Season 1 and I have not only watched every single season, I have actually watched them all multiple times!

• What is your favorite season? So many great options but I have to go with Season 1. It is fascinating watching it now because truly, no one had any clue about how to play the game except Rich.

• Who is your favorite player? While I am a big Boston Rob fan, my favourite has to be Sandra.

• Do you think you could survive Survivor? Not a hope in hell. Not only could I not survive the living conditions but the challenges would kill me!

Martikus

I have seen every season and this point feel I can't stop. I am in for all seasons.

Australia got me hooked and the season of vets where Boston rob and amber were there.

Boston rob and ozzy because of their game play. Her name escapes me but nerd girl from last 2 seasons.

No way could I make it. Being so dirty, all those bugs? Yuck yuck yuck.

I have always wondered - do they get sunblock?

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? Melissa
  • What season did you first start watching? Half way through season 1
  • What is your favorite season? Have liked most of them, hard to pick a favorite
  • Who is your favorite player? Ozzy
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? No way and would never try.

What is your name (or preferred alias)?
KrazyPete (anything else would just be confusing at this point)
What season did you first start watching?
At the merge during Borneo
What is your favorite season?
Pearl Islands
Who is your favorite player?
Kim Spradlin
Do you think you could survive Survivor?
I've applied several times, just waiting for the phone call.

Is anyone interested in doing the fantasy league at tribal-council.com again this season?

Are the pre-season interviews and articles by Josh Wiggler on The Hollywood Reporter and RHAP considered spoilery for the purposes of this thread?

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? KingLlama(but you can call me KL)
  • What season did you first start watching? Season Two(and I've missed two seasons)
  • What is your favorite season? I'm old school, so I still love Pearl Islands and China
  • Who is your favorite player? Cochran
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? I get sunburned at night....so no.

Amanda
Watched EVERY season (only missed one episode pre-DVR days when my VCR missed a taping)
No Favorite. Love them all!!!
So many favs both villians and "nice" guys...Russell, Cochran, Cirie, Ozzy, JT, Monica Culpepper, Woo, Mike Holloway,......
I wouldn't last a week. Bugs and no sleep...NOPE!

So excited for new season!!

Disneyncscmom or just Brandy
Season 1...and have only missed a few
Season 12 - Panama
Cirie Fields
Would love to say yes..but honestly no way!

PrincessV
Season 1 - haven't missed a single episode, including the one that aired less than two hours after I gave birth, lol!
Season 1 - the one that started it all.
Boston Rob
If medical constraints would allow me to play (HIGHLY allergic to biting/stinging insects), I'd win. No doubt in my mind. :)

• Who is your favorit Survivor: Africa was cool because a family friend (Ethan John) won!
Who is your favorite player? I can't narrow it down, Ethan Zohn was my first favorite. I also loved Jenna Morasca. There have been some AWESOME players in recent seasons who I've loved, too. I stopped watching for a while in college, and the season I started back up wirl...

@xjillianpaige How is ethan these days? I haven't heard anything about him in a while. Last I heard his cancer came back but then i think he was in remission again, and not sure what happened after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter