SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

I said the same thing, they know they are going to be on Survivor. But like any show, I heard the producers pick out what they are allowed to bring. What was the softball players name. She made a rude remark, "I never trusted what a redhead has to say," lame. Patrick did look like "carrot top" the comedian at times-sort of spooky.

Lauren? Is that her name? It takes several episodes for me to remember their names. I used to like the intro before each episode where they showed each person and their name, really helped me to remember their names. They stopped doing that a few seasons ago and now it takes me forever to remember them. But yes, her comment about not trusting what a redhead says was pretty rude. My youngest granddaughter is a redhead. :)

Does anyone know where this season is being filmed? I didn't see it listed in the credits.

Fiji

Eighteen brand new castaways will compete in Fiji to earn the title of Sole Survivor and the $1-million dollar grand prize.

This season, the group has been divided into three tribes in an interesting way—by how others see them when it comes to their positive traits.

Fiji

Eighteen brand new castaways will compete in Fiji to earn the title of Sole Survivor and the $1-million dollar grand prize.

This season, the group has been divided into three tribes in an interesting way—by how others see them when it comes to their positive traits.

We couldn't read it on the flag, and I usually fast forward through the opening credits -- my bad. Thanks.

Lauren is listed as being from North Carolina but her accent sounds very much like Hairspray (Baltimore I think). It also sounds like Kathy Bates from AMerican Horror Story last year too. It was the way she said the word home. It sounded like hooooom (like broom). I can’t Unhear it now lol

Haha:rotfl: Patrick was so shocked he got voted off. Guess he didn't realize what a jerk he was. He didn't take it to well either. Looking forward to the probation officer and the football player to get the boot. I really wonder if they are as bad:crazy: as the edit they are getting.

Lauren is listed as being from North Carolina but her accent sounds very much like Hairspray (Baltimore I think). It also sounds like Kathy Bates from AMerican Horror Story last year too. It was the way she said the word home. It sounded like hooooom (like broom). I can’t Unhear it now lol
Too me, she sounds like she’s from NC (and I live there).

Haha:rotfl: Patrick was so shocked he got voted off. Guess he didn't realize what a jerk he was. He didn't take it to well either. Looking forward to the probation officer and the football player to get the boot. I really wonder if they are as bad:crazy: as the edit they are getting.

I don't like those two either! I really didn't like Patrick--I have a weird phobia thing about redheads (they freak me out) so I was not liking him from the beginning!

I thought Patrick was a very poor sport and a real brat when he got voted out -- giving everyone the stare down and then saying "wow, you guys are awful". It wouldn't have been awful to vote someone else out though, would it have, Patrick!

Love it!! His reaction was perfect.

Now Joe needs to go. He just makes me grumpy.

Me too! He reminds me of that other guy, whose name escapes me.

Loved seeing Patrick's smirky smile quickly fade away when he realized what was happening at tribal last night!! Priceless!! He was a poor loser for sure. Glad they got rid of him.

Now I would like to see Joe go next, he annoys me.

And it annoys me that most of them are running around in their underwear. Good grief!! What happened to shorts and swimsuits?! :(

The underwear! Lately I think that the producers think folks watch the game to see people swimming, half naked and in unders. My gosh, it grosses me out.

I was so glad to see that spoiled brat get voted out!

I don't like those two either! I really didn't like Patrick--I have a weird phobia thing about redheads (they freak me out) so I was not liking him from the beginning!

Hey I am so offended!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Not really but aren't all DIS thread supposed to have one person offended:rotfl::rotfl:

I knew he was goona be a sore loser just from the expression on his face - You voted me off!?!?!? Of course he gave that speech at the end. I think Ben is my fave right now.

I really do think he is creepy and I was a little scared of what he was going to do when he was voted out. I just think there is something off about that guy.

I really do think he is creepy and I was a little scared of what he was going to do when he was voted out. I just think there is something off about that guy.

His death stare was a little unnerving -- I thought he was going to lunge at someone LOL

Overall I thought the episode was a tad boring. But the look on his face at tribal was great. And what was he thinking when he decided to go tell the softball player that she was fine? He couldn't lie at all, and had no plan of what to say to her. Just shows how important the social aspects of this game really are. He had no clue how people perceived him at all. And his rant at the end about people lieing to him? Funny, has he not watched the show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter