SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Yeah, Cole is not all that bright. And that Joe is one slick daddy. Slimey. Hope they get him out. Or he will win it.

Oh Cole. So pretty. So naive.

I gotta say, Joe played that smart. He read the situation really well. Allen/Alan did not see that coming.

Loved how excited Devin was for his secret advantage... that wasn't so advantageous. I like that the secret advantages this season are one and dones. They have to be used at the next tribal and if not then they're gone. And as we saw from the first one, can help build you an alliance (or not - Jessica? Jennifer? ...whatever the nurse's name is, she might not want to reveal that she gave Devin his non-advantageous-advantage) as with Ryan and the mom.

Glad Joe’s idol is gone. Now it’s time for him to go, too.

Poor Devin. He was so excited about his Secret Advantage!

Will Cole ever learn how to keep a secret?

I’m glad Ryan got to tell Chrissy that it was him that gave her the Super Idol. I really like both of them so I’m hoping they make a good team!

Cole had me yelling at the tv and laughing so hard and feeling so bad for the girl - whose name I can't remember. Man turning it into something was wrong with her - because he's an idiot? She needs some self esteem.

And Joe - I don't mind him being trying to hard and trying to manipulate things - but I didn't like him calling the lady (whose name I cant remember right now either lol) "little girl" at tribal. Sooo condescending and makes him such a jerk. Play the game, play it hard - but don't be a jerk while you're doing it.

I bet he does too.

Ugh I hope not. I want him voted out soon too.

Dh and I watch and we think Ryan and Chrissy must go far in the game because they have both been given a lot of air time compared to other players. We know nothing! No spoilers or anything...but that's our guess just based on the first 4 episodes.
Cole is cute, but the gal who likes him needs to find a new partner. Cole can't go far with his strategy of being a blabbermouth!

• What is your name (or preferred alias)? For this purpose my username will suffice
  • What season did you first start watching? Season 1 (missed a couple seasons though here and there)
  • What is your favorite season? Dont have a single favorite
  • Who is your favorite player? Tony (The Jersey City Cop who won). Sierra (Worlds Apart)
  • Do you think you could survive Survivor? Yes
Xtu3a03.jpg

IgtJMaJ.jpg

I think Joeny (Joe Tony) will get another idol too. He will be out hunting first thing next episode. Good thing Cole is not there to help him with the clues. Hopefully Devin and Ashley get on the hunt too and find it first.

I think Joeny (Joe Tony) will get another idol too. He will be out hunting first thing next episode. Good thing Cole is not there to help him with the clues. Hopefully Devin and Ashley get on the hunt too and find it first.

I thought Cole was beyond stupidly nice in doing that! Once he realized what the clue said, he should have just looked for the idol on his own!

/Why in the world was Dr. Mike wearing a hot sport jacket while we was searching for the immunity idol? I bet he was burning up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!