SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I'm in the same boat. Plus, I need to work and could never take that much time off :sad2:

I'm sure I'd be the old lady who gets voted off quickly anyway :laughing:

(another Fave of mine is Aubry and Keith Sowell is kind of local to me so those 2 plus Joe and the Disney fan, Gavin, are my 4 to watch)

Wendy Diaz, 25, CA- small business owner
Dan "The Wardog" DaSilva, 38, CA- law student/former military
Aurora McCreary, 32, FL- divorce lawyer
Chris Underwood, 25, SC- district sales manager
Lauren O’Connell, 21, TX- student at Baylor Univ
Keith Sowell, 19, NC- pre-med student
Julie Rosenberg, 46, NY- toymaker
Gavin Whitson, 23, TN- YMCA program director
Julia Carter, 24, MD- medical assistant
Eric Hafemann, 34, CA- firefighter
Reem Daly, 46, VA- sales
Rick Devens, 33, GA- morning news anchor

Victoria Baamonde, 23, NY- waitress
Ron Clark, 46, GA

Returners:

Kelley Wentworth, 31, WA- marketing manager
David Wright, 44, CA- TV writer
Aubry Bracco, 32, CA- marketing director
Joe Anglim, 29, UT- multimedia artist

Kama Tribe:
Julie, Gavin, Aurora, Ron, Victoria, Eric, Aubry, Joe, and Julia

Manu Tribe:

Wendy, Wardog, Kelley, Chris, David, Keith, Reem, Rick, and Lauren

Last edited:

added their occupations above and the states I put by their names are where they currently live not where they are from

That's great - thanks! We're excited for the new season! I'm always lurking around on this thread - I don't usually post because we usually watch on Saturday morning so I'm late to the party, but enjoy the discussion!

When Survivor first aired I was a die-hard fan! I haven't watched for several seasons now. It just got too repetitive and I lost interest. But I am tuning in for this season simply because I want to see Ron Clark. I am a teacher and he is one of my teacher idols! I am hoping he does well.

I watched every early season but then life got busy with raising 3 kids. And once they were all in HS and life calmed (a little) I saw season 31, I think was my comeback, and fell back in love. I wanted to binge watch some of the seasons I missed so I went on Previously TV forum and asked what seasons were worth a binge watch. And I watched many of them in entirety (a couple I FF through, the ones that were awful and I think there are a couple I didn't watch). But since season 31, I have been watching each season as it airs. It is my guilty pleasure, I just love it.

I wanted to bump this thread, since the new season starts tonight. I will likely miss a lot of episodes, like I usually do, so I look forward to your updates and commentary.

First impressions?

I would have voted off that person too. Just the whole demeanor at Tribal Council would have annoyed me enough to put that name down. I am looking forward to seeing what the Edge of Extinction place is - is it like Exile Island or more like the old Ghost Tribe?

Did not care for the news anchor guy. Or the bald guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter