SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Yeah, glad she's the one that got voted off. ALso was rooting for my local Duke guy, Keith is it? But....he makes it hard to root for him on this show. He is a big softy, self-admitted mama's boy, and can't swim. Sweet guy but don't think he'll make it very far. Their tribe seems like a bunch of jerks too. Glad my other faves, Joe and Aubry, are on the other tribe...let's hope they keep winning so they don't get booted early since they have the targets on their backs. The Disney fan, Gavin, is also on that tribe as is the firefighter, Eric (DD is a firefighter so I gotta root for him and he's a cutie).

Team Kama...let's go!!!!

I missed the first 15-20 minutes, but I understand why they voted out Reem. However, it was a little sad to listen to her contend with the ignominy of being the first one voted out. It was clear she was a long-time fan of the game and expected to do better.

I would think whatever they have to do to return to the game would be difficult. Even if Reem returns she has left such a bad impression I can’t imagine she’ll last for long.
I like most of the new cast members-and the returning players are a fun twist.

OK so right off the bat I do not like the bald guy- don't know why but I just don't like him LOL.

Yep = he gave me the heeby jeebies!

I liked Reem, but she sure played stupidly... it's like she has never watched the show.

I like Wendy, too.

I don't like the members who are immediate top-dogs...I go for the underdog. Love Joe, though...swoon

So Reem has been a fan and watched all the episodes and still don't understand you can't sit at Tribal a run down and berate the people on your own tribe? Didn't learn much from before did she.

Lol it happens every season, they leave their common sense at home!
My husband was so aggravated, "You wait until you're there to learn to swim?"
Come on!

Yeah I had the same thought - but then I watched him as he was "practicing" he actually knows how to swim, I'm guessing it has more to do with fear of the ocean/open water - probably just practiced at home in a pool or something.

I don't know how I feel about the Extinction Island thing...I didn't like that in Pearl Islands how they reintroduced people after they were voted off. I'm reserving judgement for now and hoping it's a good twist.

I really liked last season so not sure if it can top that!

I thought there would be more of an explanation of Extinction last night. And we don’t know if Keith chose to keep playing?

I’m glad they didn’t vote Kelly out-they would have had a tough time winning anymore challenges.

Yeah, I think it was probably a smart move as Keith was a comp deadweight. But, man, they should get Kelly out when they can...and David too (though I am team David on that tribe...but he's one smart gamer). Sadly, I don't think Aubry will be around long. She better hope to last until the merge.

Extinction island....hmmm. I bet Keith doesn't go and Reem sails the flag of surrender. It's going to be a dud of a twist that goes nowhere.

Yeah, I want to know what happens now that there are potentially two players on EI. Are they going to have to have a competition like they did last time they had something similar?

I thought there would be more of an explanation of Extinction last night. And we don’t know if Keith chose to keep playing?
I watched the previews for next week and I could have sworn I heard Keith say I'm out of here but it was real faint.

I watched the previews for next week and I could have sworn I heard Keith say I'm out of here but it was real faint.

If that's true, then he doesn't deserve to be there. Why would you blow a chance to stay in the game, especially before finding out what you need to do? At least Reem is trying to stay in the game so I give her credit for that.

Last edited:
Poor Reem. Another 3 days either alone or with Keith, who does not seem like he would be any help at all. If it had been Kelly, they probably would at least build a shelter. Doesn't matter how much you "love Survivor", that place looks awful.

Poor Reem. Another 3 days either alone or with Keith, who does not seem like he would be any help at all. If it had been Kelly, they probably would at least build a shelter. Doesn't matter how much you "love Survivor", that place looks awful.
I do not think there is much natural material to use anything for a shelter. They may have to swim and bring back bamboo. It almost looks like a small strip of an island, almost a sandbar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter