SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Will Kelly's idol go back for someone to find? If so Lauren (I think that is her name. The one that she told about the idol) would be the only one to know about it. An the only one to know to look for a new one.

Will Kelly's idol go back for someone to find? If so Lauren (I think that is her name. The one that she told about the idol) would be the only one to know about it. An the only one to know to look for a new one.

None of the jury members are out of the game yet. I would guess that they would be able to use their idols if they get back in the game.

I read some article that stated the idols and advantages they go to EOE with are no longer good for them. So then Kelly's would go back in the game. But did Aubry's? That was before the merge so maybe nobody found it???

If I remember correctly, Lauren has an idol as well.

I'm finally remembering the names of those that are left. It was touch and go for awhile. I see the jury and still don't remember half of their names.

I hope Wardog is next to go he is so annoying. I think that he was awful in so many challenges so people wouldn't think he was a threat. When the time comes and he feels threatened he will start winning immunity.

Hard to believe how chaotic tribal councils have been. Makes for good tv. However, I feel this season is so disjointed. So much goes on that they aren't showing us that sometimes its hard to follow.

I don't believe unused idols get put back in the game. If a player uses an idol, then they replace it for anyone to find. Since it is possible that nobody knew she had one, how would they know to look for one?

I don't believe unused idols get put back in the game. If a player uses an idol, then they replace it for anyone to find. Since it is possible that nobody knew she had one, how would they know to look for one?
That is true. Typically if a player gets voted off with one in their pocket, they take it home as a souvenir.

At this point, I'm rooting for either Lauren or Victoria...but I'm thinking Wardog may win, idk. He seems like he is involved in lots of the strategic decisions and has really done a 180 from his goofy behavior at the beginning of the season...

At this point, I'm rooting for either Lauren or Victoria...but I'm thinking Wardog may win, idk. He seems like he is involved in lots of the strategic decisions and has really done a 180 from his goofy behavior at the beginning of the season...

Lauren is my pick in the "Survivor Fantasy Game" I'm playing, so I selfishly hope that she makes the finals.

But I'd be fine with a Victoria win, as well.

Wardog winning would be too predictable.

I’m rooting for Devens. Warthog is annoying and I think his time may be up in the next week or two.

Do these players not see Lauren as a threat? I'm really surprised or maybe she's playing that good of a game.

Previews can sometimes be misleading but that doesn't look good at all for Rick. Pretty much needs to win out the challenges.

Do these players not see Lauren as a threat? I'm really surprised or maybe she's playing that good of a game.

Previews can sometimes be misleading but that doesn't look good at all for Rick. Pretty much needs to win out the challenges.

Yeah, I like Lauren. Rick certainly has a large target on his back, but you never know. Often it seems the players get distracted by one thing or another and decide to vote out somebody else. Still hoping for Joe to get back in though.

Lauren hasn't gamed much though. So she is more of a goat. Was disappointed that her alliance mate, Wardog, turned on their alliance and left her out of it yet she was all 'nah, don't want to vote out Wardog yet'. Boo.

Last edited:
Oh, and....'smell ya later, Wardog'. Rooting for Gavin now. Watching Rick too (I like some stuff about him and dislike some stuff plus he was voted out so it bugs me that he is back in). Also, looking to see who wins back in from EoE (even though the concept bugs me....many on Edge are the ones I was rooting for so I am hoping one of them get back in...Aubry, Joe, David or even Chris would be nice...David would be my top pick).

Lauren hasn't gamed much though. So she is more of a goat. Was disappointed that her alliance mate, Wardog, turned on their alliance and left her out of it yet she was all 'nah, don't want to vote out Wardog yet'. Boo.
But she did vote him out...

Yeah, I was mostly saying that I like her as a person, and would rather she stay around over a few of the others. Very glad WarDog is gone. I'd like it if the red haired girl went next - something about her annoys me. No offense gingers, I've got a few in my family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter