SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Christian's Ponderosa...and, yep, looks like Gabby was jeally (what she says as she shows Christian himself in mirror)

Last edited:
Ha, a very Christian Ponderosa clip. I hope he's a professor.

I think Angelina's a Goat because I don't think anyone likes her, in case that wasn't clear.

So SAD! I was hoping Christian would have made it until the end.

Kara is really unbelievable. She ran right away (least it looked that way) to Mike to tell him about the vote for Nick. It seems that Mike, Angelina, and Kara are in a tight alliance. And I don't want any of them to win in the end.

Makes me wonder if production told Davey that Nicks idol was fake. Either that or he has watched many episodes and didn't trust Davey.

I just watched Christians ponderosa. It's funny how Gabby made all of the other people wait so she could run and give Christian the first hug. Then she takes him to the mirror and said this is what your girlfriend saw when she came to the island. Jealous much
Having watched Survivor from the very first season I know I would be leary of finding an idol just under the raft.

I hated to see Christian leave! I watched his Ponderosa episode and it is so him. I never noticed how blue his eyes were before.

We just watched Christian's Ponderosa--oh good Glory! He is our son! Loved his Ponderosa video and hopefully those who were in his class retain the information. Love that guy and he has the bluest eyes ever!

If Angelina mentions ONE MORE TIME how she got rice for the tribe, I am going to reach into my TV and smack her. OMG...I cannot stand her.

I can't believe Christian got voted out. I was hoping he would win. Now I hope Nick or Davey wins.

If Angelina mentions ONE MORE TIME how she got rice for the tribe, I am going to reach into my TV and smack her. OMG...I cannot stand her.

I can't believe Christian got voted out. I was hoping he would win. Now I hope Nick or Davey wins.

You and me, both! You know if she makes it to the final, that's going to be her big "vote for me" thing. Ironically, she was willing to trade away fishing gear for more rice. If she had actually taken the time to learn to fish, she could be providing her tribe with protein on a daily basis, thereby adding to her value. But no, better to trade away the gear.

I follow this thread but I don't usually post because we always DVR and then watch on Friday night or Saturday morning, so by the time I catch up with the thread I feel like I'm late to the party. Anyway, Wednesday I did something I *never* do - I snuck a peek over to the end of the show! :worried: So bummed Christian was voted out - the immunity challenge that he won just sealed it for me that he was my favorite - and my daughter's! She's going to be mad! She's 12 and gets really into it! She too is sick of Angelina and the rice!

So now I have to watch and I can't tell them I watched because I don't want to spoil it for them! Why did I do that - d'oh! :headache:

Aside from that, I'm really enjoying this season!

I was very disappointed to see Christian voted out. I really wanted him to win! I am fine with anyone else winning as long as it isn’t Angelina. Oy, she is so annoying.

Wonder what she thought when she watched all the episodes air, felt slightly bad for her until she pulled the fake idol stunt for ne reason at the end - that was distasteful.

As for the winner, eh I'm ok with it I suppose - seems like the person I want to win is never the one that pulls it off in the end lol. Still a good season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!