SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Happy with the result, just sorry that Davey or Christian didn't make it to the final three.
I agree: Christian and Davey were my favorites; however, I like Nick too and -- of the final three -- was glad that he won.
Most annoying survivor this season for sure.....maybe of all time. Could she be any more delusional?
I found Natalie more annoying. Her upset about how she was portrayed /everyone else saying, "Yeah, it was fair" was hillarious. Both Natalie and Angelina are seriously lacking in introspection.
cowgirl looked ridiculous on the show wearing that stupid hat and braid but she looks even worse sitting there like that where everyone is in street clothes and she is wearing that ridiculous hat and outfit.
Yeah, but she looked worse when she was still "in" and was wearing a button down shirt, underwear, and the hat.
And don't forget about having to climb that REALLY TALL LADDER and then what another 100' up a sheer cliff to find a idol! I ALMOST DIED UP THERE! And look here>>>>>>>I RIPPED MY PANTS!

I told my DW I wondered what colour? I didn't think tanned from being in the sun counted?
Lying about the ladder (or did she believe what she said?) and pretending she got the idol by herself. I wish one of the guys had called her on that lie.
A woman of color? If true at all, I never noted it.
Every week I wished she would leave ... but since she stayed I am THRILLED she didn't get one vote .... when she was sure convinced all they owed their survival to her. Of course she has such a big head she won't take it as a learning moment.
I thought the same thing! I suspect that making it to the final three and earning NO votes was worse for her than not having made it to the final three at all.
Oh when they talked after Angelina had plenty of time to do her women rock, we are treated so much different, we are treated poorly for being strong, people looked at me like I was controlling and difficult but in real life I'm a dream to work with. Blah blah blah blah. Plenty of strong women have been on Survivor and didn't dis-respect or look down on their mates.
Yeah, I can't get too upset over women being "treated badly" on Survivor. I don't see that being male or female makes you more /less likely to find an idol, and the games seem to be varied enough that simple strength isn't enough to make you a winner.

Where was Alex the bartender guy during the reunion???
Alec posted a pic of him and Kara on twitter when he was not allowed to (they are dating now). So he was not allowed to attend reunion. And Jeremy left Ponderosa early so he too was not allowed.

Wow. He GUSHED over Mike like a teen girl over a boy band.
Yeah, I think he had to work hard to make a case for his voting for Mike and he over made the case. But I think they real reason was Nick voted him out. Though, I have been wondering if Mike got a false edit. Maybe because he didn't win so they didn't want to show him gaming really hard. I was thinking maybe he didn't get more votes because he is rich and famous. I saw, on my other forums, many folks saying they were glad he didn't win because he already has enough money (and Mike himself said he wasn't playing for the money). And they also said they were glad to see Nick win and make good use of the money (stay in his small town and be a defense attorney for the downtrodden). So there is a very strong contingent who votes with their hearts instead of voting for the biggest outlaster/outplayer/outwiter (best Survivor).

Yeah, I can't get too upset over women being "treated badly" on Survivor. I don't see that being male or female makes you more /less likely to find an idol, and the games seem to be varied enough that simple strength isn't enough to make you a winner.

I've been watching since day one and have never seen an idol hidden in any way that a female couldn't find it. If they aren't finding them it's because they are not looking for them. She can whine all she wants and she can proclaim some fake accomplishment but in the end ....she didn't even find it without help.

OMG...I am so glad Angelina got 0 votes. I think that's worse than not making the final 3 at all. LOL

She did NOT find the HII. MIKE FOUND IT. He read the clue correctly and told her exactly where it was. All she did was take it out of it's crevice.

So., no Survivor in Feb? It seems we may have Survivor in the summer this year. Jeff clearly said numerous times it premieres in the SPRING. Usually, it's Feb. with the finale being in May

Oh when they talked after Angelina had plenty of time to do her women rock, we are treated so much different, we are treated poorly for being strong, people looked at me like I was controlling and difficult but in real life I'm a dream to work with. Blah blah blah blah. Plenty of strong women have been on Survivor and didn't dis-respect or look down on their mates.

They only kept her there because they knew in the end that no one would vote for her.

Not exactly sure of the connection between your comment and what you highlighted in my post

Not exactly sure of the connection between your comment and what you highlighted in my post

You said you didn’t watch rest of reunion and what she said, I was only replying she said plenty to talk herself up.

Something interesting I noticed during the reunion show. I have felt for years this show is more scripted than reality. Sure, supposedly, by law, they can't do anything to affect the outcome of the game, if they are listed as a "game show", but they can sure as hell influence drama. Or outright script it, and I believe we got proof Wednesday night.

Jeff calls attention to Angelina, to talk about how she is a strong, outspoken woman, and she wanted to represent woman in that way, and that's why she played the way she did. He then reminds her of a moment in the game, complete with the clip, of her standing there like a little mouse begging Natalie for her jacket. He asks her what about that moment? Clearly you were not acting as a strong, independent woman in that moment. She laughed and said a something on the lines of "I probably shouldn't have asked so many times, but I really let creativity take over." Something like that. So basically, I took it as she was told do that, she went into acting mode, and over-did it.

UGH..I wish they would go back to letting the players play as THEMSELVES. Their personalities will come through and we will get drama without it being scripted.

My kids and I joke, during immunity challenges, especially balance endurance challenges, we will watch for a few minutes, then I will yell "Cue the rain!"Or, "cue the wind!" And sure enough, it starts raining or the wind starts blowing. My son pointed out Jeff never gets soaked like the players do. LMAO

So., no Survivor in Feb? It seems we may have Survivor in the summer this year. Jeff clearly said numerous times it premieres in the SPRING. Usually, it's Feb. with the finale being in May
February 20, 2019.
It's to be called "Edge of Extinction", and there's a rule about how if you're voted out, you can go "wait" on Extinction Island. Clearly I don't fully understand this twist.

February 20, 2019.
It's to be called "Edge of Extinction", and there's a rule about how if you're voted out, you can go "wait" on Extinction Island. Clearly I don't fully understand this twist.

No twist at all, since it sounds exactly like the first few seasons of "redemption island". If you got voted out, you went to redemption island and waited for the next person to be voted out. Then, the two would go head-to-head in a challenge. The winner got to go back to redemption island, the loser went home. At some point, the person on redemption island got to rejoin the game.

No twist at all, since it sounds exactly like the first few seasons of "redemption island". If you got voted out, you went to redemption island and waited for the next person to be voted out. Then, the two would go head-to-head in a challenge. The winner got to go back to redemption island, the loser went home. At some point, the person on redemption island got to rejoin the game.
Oh, that sounds interesting. I didn't see the Redemption Island season -- if I don't see the first one, I can't get into it.

Oh, that sounds interesting. I didn't see the Redemption Island season -- if I don't see the first one, I can't get into it.
It is dumb. The person that comes back from redemption island, gets voted off immediately.

I don't see a new Survivor thread yet, but I just saw a post on one of the Disney groups on social media by one of the competitors. Apparently the poster, Gavin Whitson is a huge Disney fan. Someone to this support behind early on.

I don't see a new Survivor thread yet, but I just saw a post on one of the Disney groups on social media by one of the competitors. Apparently the poster, Gavin Whitson is a huge Disney fan. Someone to this support behind early on.
I can change title of this thread to continue onto this next season here?????

Gavin is on my early fan fave list then!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter