SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I was very happy with the one voted out last night! I still can't get anyones name straight but there is one nerdy guy who gets a lot of interview air time, wears glasses and talks like someone on the Big Bang Theory- he has the weirdest body hair ever- he has this small patch of black hair in the middle of his chest and then when he was sitting down talking to the camera he has black hair on the top of his leg, black hair on the bottom and like 2 feet of hairless skin in between LOL- just odd looking.
Is his name Chris or Christian? Regardless, I like him -- but I agree with the group logic: He's a strong player and he's not the person anyone wants to sit next to in the Final Three.

Going into tribal I thought for sure that Angelina would be voted out. I feel like there is so much editing that I'm losing what is really going on. I'm ok with Elizabeth getting voted out as I thought she was annoying.
They KNOW Angelina is a snake in the grass, but they keep her around! IF she makes it to the Final Three, it'll be because she'd be easy to beat.

No one has grabbed my fancy this season, but I'm watching anyway. I did roll my eyes at Angelina crying because she wasn't getting her way. Delusional, that one. Looking forward to see what Dan does with his idols. In spite of watching every week, last night I was thinking "who is Davy"?
I like Dan and Davy both. They're kind of "under the radar guys" and no one's really gunning for them, but I predict one of them will make it to the Final Three.

Until last night, I had no idea who Davey was. I think they also mentioned a woman (Katy?) who I didn't remember anything about either.

I love the editing, how they kept focusing on Davey during tribal, leaving us with a will he/won't he vibe

I am pretty sure it was the wrestler that got voted out-(not a spoiler right)? since it is the next day. He got air time in the beginning of the show, but that was it.
Does the Goliathe's still have the majority of players?

Goliaths - Dan, Cara, Angelina, Alec, Mike, Alison

Davids - Gabby, Christian, Nick, Carl, Davie

Am I missing someone?

Last edited:

Dan really screwed up by using his immunity idol on Angelina. Not only was it a waste of an idol, they lost someone more valuable to them and kept Angelina who none of them really want around anyway. What did they think was going to happen? I thought it wasn’t a very well thought out plan and they are just too confident and making bad moves.

Dan really screwed up by using his immunity idol on Angelina. Not only was it a waste of an idol, they lost someone more valuable to them and kept Angelina who none of them really want around anyway. What did they think was going to happen? I thought it wasn’t a very well thought out plan and they are just too confident and making bad moves.

I think they thought that there would be a revote...if all votes were for the people with idols. So, then they would have the majority to vote out a different David. What they didn't plan on was the David's being smart enough to put ONE vote on a different Goliath. They seriously underestimated the cunning of the people they thought they would just blithely vote out one by one. I loved it.

I think they thought that there would be a revote...if all votes were for the people with idols. So, then they would have the majority to vote out a different David. What they didn't plan on was the David's being smart enough to put ONE vote on a different Goliath. They seriously underestimated the cunning of the people they thought they would just blithely vote out one by one. I loved it.
They actually put three votes on John.
Denise

Goliaths - Dan, Cara, Angelina, Alec, Mike, Alison

Davids - Gabby, Christian, Nick, Carl, Davie

Am I missing someone?
This is right. And Alec is working with the Davids.

Vote last night was :
Carl and Gabby voted Angelina
Nick, Davie and Christian voted John
John, Mike, ALec, Dan, Cara, Angelina and Alison voted Christian

Dan was funny in being all cocky with the bag holding and then he dropped it and lost the challenge for them. Then he used his idol on Angelina when he didn't need to (because John got 1 more vote than she did). And he lost his #1 guy while keeping the girl he detests. Not a good night for Dan.

Dan was funny in being all cocky with the bag holding and then he dropped it and lost the challenge for them. Then he used his idol on Angelina when he didn't need to (because John got 1 more vote than she did). And he lost his #1 guy while keeping the girl he detests. Not a good night for Dan.

That was so funny. He is way too cocky. He can go next then Angelina. Hopefully Alec can still work with the Davids. I wouldn't mind seeing Christian, Nick and Alec in the final three. I liked Mike until he turned on Christian, he should have just kept the alliance of 6 with 3 Davids and 3 Goliaths.

That really was a great tribal. I didn't see it coming!!

It was one of the best tribals! I liked John too. It was funny seeing his amazing body next to some of the other guys!

I like both Davy and Carl. However Carl was a bit petty over Elizabeth and I don't think voting out a David member was a good move. But with the ability to steal a vote I imagine the numbers might become equal. I'm rooting for a David to win!

It was one of the best tribals! I liked John too. It was funny seeing his amazing body next to some of the other guys!

I like both Davy and Carl. However Carl was a bit petty over Elizabeth and I don't think voting out a David member was a good move. But with the ability to steal a vote I imagine the numbers might become equal. I'm rooting for a David to win!
Thats how i fell about Carl. And while I liked John, i was irked that he was cool with cutting Christian.

Last edited:
I mean it was smart of Mike to try to get Christian out. Dude is good chance of winning any puzzle imunities and you could not go up against him in final. If the other guy didn't blab Christian would have been gone IMO.
Dan should have known they would at least put out a vote on someone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!