SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Rob and Sandra return as mentors. I am so excited to be able to tune in and see Rob each week. On one hand, I am glad he has no opportunity to get voted out, but on the other hand, I want him playing the game!!!

Who's excited??!

I'm excited but 39 is sort of like the appetizer to Season 40. 40 is probably my last Survivor, been watching since high school and I think that will be it for me. Been a good run!

I'll be watching. It will be interesting to see WHO and HOW they mentor.

I'm excited but 39 is sort of like the appetizer to Season 40. 40 is probably my last Survivor, been watching since high school and I think that will be it for me. Been a good run!

Curious as to why?

Personally I'll keep watching as long as it holds my interest. If they start putting out duds back to back I'd be out, but until then I'll always give each season a shot.

I'll be watching. It will be interesting to see WHO and HOW they mentor.
From what I understand, Rob and Sandra will have their own separate, individual camp. The players will go to them for lessons and advice in the game. So maybe it will be part of a reward? You win the reward challenge you get to spend a night in either Rob's camp or Sandra's.
I'm curious about the title. Island of the idols....hhhhhmmmmm.

Should be interesting to see people who aren't Rob/Sandra try to play using advice from those two.

I’m another charter fan who’s looking forward to season 40. I hated season 38, the first season I actually had to force myself to keep watching to the end. I disliked that Rick guy so much.

So do Rob and Sandra have to live like actual players? Or are they secretly being fed burgers and fries somewhere? Because if they have to live on rice, that's sort of a big disadvantage for them heading into Season 40.

I'm not a fan of returning players being part of seasons at all. If you have to do it, make it an all returning player season and I'll skip it. This is a new format, but I do *not* like Rob.

I'm not a fan of returning players being part of seasons at all. If you have to do it, make it an all returning player season and I'll skip it. This is a new format, but I do *not* like Rob.
Not a fan of returning players, but I’m looking forward to watching. Hope it’s a good season.

So do Rob and Sandra have to live like actual players? Or are they secretly being fed burgers and fries somewhere? Because if they have to live on rice, that's sort of a big disadvantage for them heading into Season 40.

I would think that they may stay in the 'big house' with Jeff until it's time to mentor someone. Hard to tell. Can't wait!

So what did everyone think? I'm initially ok with the Sandra/Rob thing - we'll see how it turns out. I really enjoyed getting so much time in the opener to get to know the players - I like that. Not sure if I have picked out a favorite yet.

Looks like an interesting group of people. I had to laugh when they were voting and Rob asked Sandra if it was hard to vote someone off-$&@%, no, I just vote you off.

It didn't hold my attention, at all. I don't know who the guy they voted off was, and I have no idea why they came to that decision. Not sure I will stick it out this season, but I will give it another few weeks.

What was that woman (forgot her name) thinking taking on Rob in a fire making challenge? You got to be kidding me.

I agree. I was yelling at my tv for her not to do it. It was a stupid move. But it paid off as her vote was never shown. I also think she is going to get herself in trouble when the tribe finds out she lied about the island.

What was that woman (forgot her name) thinking taking on Rob in a fire making challenge? You got to be kidding me.
I kept thinking about all of the people who were the underdog that beat the favorite on the fire challenge.

Rob really held back in making the fire and didn't fan the flame to make it higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts