SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

It was not the 2 who most should be gone. And from what folks are saying it was like the Dan stuff never happened. Grrrr.

Last edited:

One of the better parts about this season is the actual diversity of the cast, but when Missy had to take the time to point out to Jeff that he didn't recognize that two African Americans were wearing the immunity necklace at the last tribal council I just groaned. Like this has seriously become an after school special on every hot button topic they can think of at this point.

I'm sure it doesn't help that I already disliked Missy so much as a player, but honestly not quite as bad as Elizabeth - that women rubs me the wrong way and I'd love to see her gone soon.

One of the better parts about this season is the actual diversity of the cast, but when Missy had to take the time to point out to Jeff that he didn't recognize that two African Americans were wearing the immunity necklace at the last tribal council I just groaned. Like this has seriously become an after school special on every hot button topic they can think of at this point.

I'm sure it doesn't help that I already disliked Missy so much as a player, but honestly not quite as bad as Elizabeth - that women rubs me the wrong way and I'd love to see her gone soon.

I thought Jeff would have been hosed ether way on the "2 African-Americans with immunity necklaces" thing. If he said something, it could have come across as condescending or unexpected. Is it a big deal that 2 minorities happened to have earned them that tribal? Or two women, or whatever? But, if Jeff DOESN'T say something--you know., because he sees them as players and not people of a certain group, then he gets called out. Heck--this week, Noura and Elaine both won immunity. I'll bet NOBODY expected either of them to pull that off, but good for them!

And--hate on Elizabeth all you like, I'm not a fan, either. But--watching her face during tribal was priceless--2 of her strong allies wiped out in one night! How will she cope?

Missy and Aron's Ponderosa (and Ponderosa is looking a lot like last season of BB's colorful camp)

I thought Jeff would have been hosed ether way on the "2 African-Americans with immunity necklaces" thing. If he said something, it could have come across as condescending or unexpected. Is it a big deal that 2 minorities happened to have earned them that tribal? Or two women, or whatever? But, if Jeff DOESN'T say something--you know., because he sees them as players and not people of a certain group, then he gets called out. Heck--this week, Noura and Elaine both won immunity. I'll bet NOBODY expected either of them to pull that off, but good for them!

And--hate on Elizabeth all you like, I'm not a fan, either. But--watching her face during tribal was priceless--2 of her strong allies wiped out in one night! How will she cope?
You are totally right - those tribal council faces were fun. Not Eliza level fun, but still fun.

I agree. I couldn't believe Missy brought that up. And I thought Jeff handled it great.

Maybe Jeff didn’t know Aaron was black either! 😏😉

So glad those two were voted off. Boston Rob knew right away it was going to be Aaron. In some ways I was a little surprised with Missy, but glad she got voted out. Glad Karishma found an idol and spoke her mind about the way Missy treated her. When she was called out about being gone for an hour and only getting two coconuts. Can't someone take some time for themselves to think about things as they are doing something?
Had to laugh at Boston Rob when he mentioned Dean rolling up his shirt to "show off his muscles."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts