Survivor Gabon Fantasy League (Season Finale Tonight!)

Just to give you all the heads up...

I'm not so sure we're going to be doing the fantasy game this season on the DIS.

Unless Pete decides he wants to do it himself.

Oh! That is so sad!
Is everything OK, Pink? If it was just too much work, I can understand... you guys put a LOT of time into it last season! Thanks for that! :hug:

California...knows how to party. :woohoo:

Agreed..

and Thanks Pink for all you put into last season and putting up with gracie LOL

I'd be willing to monitor a less complicated version that just went along with the CBS rules maybe? but I'd like to see another season of us following along.. Petez?

Also dont forget miss blue showed us another fantasy league somehwere in this thread. That might help take some of the work out ot it so Pink can still play

I mean... it wouldnt be any fun for me to win it if I didnt crush pink :dance3:

I haven't decided if I'll play again this year. CBS' system really messed me up a couple of time last season and it made it almost pointless to play there. I know that sounds whiney, but it's true and I'm not sure I trust them to have the problems worked out for this season.

I'm sorry I faded there at the end. Life kicked in with the holidays and everything. It's been crazy around here. I hope no one is too terrible upset with me.

I'd play again here if we had something fairly automatic for the scorekeeping. Someone pick it up and start a "Survivor: Tocantins" thread. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter