Survivor : Gabon Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
Are we going to start fantasy survivor again for this new season? It's available for sign up.

It seems a little buggy to me still. I can log into CBS.com but when I pick my team it doesn't seem to save my choices.

For right now everyone can log into CBS.com to make sure you still remember your username and password from last year. If you're new, go ahead and set up an account. Send me a PM or post here if you want to play. When I get the private tribe(s) set up I'll send the code out to everyone and we'll get everything set up over in the gaming community board.

Note: If mods would keep this post in top level (main gaming board) until then that would be great. The better visibility might get us a few more players.

Sorry let me re-phrase what pink meant to say...

Anyone other than cardinal want to play? :rotfl:

doesnt anyone else want to play?

In case you all dont remember this is an opportunity to clean my clock!

I didn't do very well :rotfl:

im up for it! i pm'd pink about it last week! i might do better this season!

OK, we pretty much have one team almost full. We can add as many teams as we want, so please sign up! It's sooooo much fun beating Aengus. Try it, you'll like it! :dance3:

Pete
Jedi
Aengus
Pink
Kayla (by pm)
Cardinal
Neno

We can fit one more on this team and then we can create a second team.

We need a team name also. Last year we were called.... ummm... what were we called???? Island of Lava perhaps?

OK, we pretty much have one team almost full. We can add as many teams as we want, so please sign up! It's sooooo much fun beating Aengus. Try it, you'll like it! :dance3:

Pete
Jedi
Aengus
Pink
Kayla (by pm)
Cardinal
Neno

We can fit one more on this team and then we can create a second team.

We need a team name also. Last year we were called.... ummm... what were we called???? Island of Lava perhaps?

Ahoy~ ! I signed on as themgrind and if its ok i will go up against the lava islanders!

For a team name what do you all think of...

Aengus Rocks!!!!

Huh?

For a team name what do you all think of...

Aengus Rocks!!!!

Huh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

swimmingneno said:
How about Remembering the Magic?

Aww, I like this name! I think that WDW once had a parade by that name, "Remember the Magic" ... OK, now I have the song running through my head....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Aww, I like this name! I think that WDW once had a parade by that name, "Remember the Magic" ... OK, now I have the song running through my head....

hehe im sorry..

Im thinking it as remembering VMK but VMK was magic... ok.. wow that was confusing...

hehe im sorry..

Im thinking it as remembering VMK but VMK was magic... ok.. wow that was confusing...

Well that's why I liked it so much, the fact that it holds a double meaning - our beloved VMK, which I agree, was MAGICAL, and Disney itself.

I still can't pick my team yet. Do we need to have the tribes set up before we can pick our team memebers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter