Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hey guys.

I dug this out of the old thread. Disneychick74 found a pretty easy to use fantasy league but we had already started. Since it was such a burden, I thought maybe we should look at it this time. See if the time savings will get everyone playing again :)

We have a little time, so check out their site and see if its a fit for us :)

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net

ETA: Tribe info!

join tribe called: DISarray
PM me for password

I signed up for that fantasy league. It looks like the first step it to start a tribe or join one. Aengus are you going to set one up for the DIS? I assume there's a limit to number of people who can be on a tribe. The largest one I see is 36 so there should be room for all of us on one.

I also went to check out the CBS league. It seems to be up and working now. I was able to pick a team. Not that it won't still have problems but that's a lot better than what were seeing last year before the season started.

I can do that :) I am under the gun this week with a big project but my schedule should be back to normal next week and I will dive right into that then :thumbsup2

OK set up a tribe!

Editing first post as well.

Our tribe name is DISarray
our motto is .... lovely coconuts @_@

I have no idea what I am doing, but the good news is I think its all automatic

PM me if you have created your account and need the password, it does have the ability onilne to request the password but I wont be checking there until its closer in so catch me here :)

Ok, I am in! The password worked, Aengus, ;) so now I am off to research the players for this season so I can make my picks.

I also went to check out the CBS league. It seems to be up and working now. I was able to pick a team. Not that it won't still have problems but that's a lot better than what were seeing last year before the season started.

Pete - did you start your own tribe or join a public one? I will probably play over at CBS as well.

Great, I have received a few more requests as well.

I'm in, although... I think it auto-assigned me a display name.

No Sorsha, I haven't joined any tribes on the CBS site yet.

I want to get in with this, this time around!

I'm in, although... I think it auto-assigned me a display name.
Yeah, it does that. If you edit your profile, you can change your display name though.

No Sorsha, I haven't joined any tribes on the CBS site yet.

Ok guys, I started a CBS tribe for us this year then. We will be the "DisFanatics". ::yes::
Anyone who wants to play along at the CBS site as well, give me a PM with your email addy and I will invite you.

Wheres the survivor peeps at, we need more members of our team, check out post #1 for the info :)

Yeah, come on guys... no one wants to play? No wants to play over at CBS either? Its a new season - fresh start! :cheer2:

Starting to feel like we just dont have the interest to have it this season?

Have a couple days left if people are waiting until the last minute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter