Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

FINALLY, Survivor is back! Stupid basketball... sigh...

Anyways, I think you all know how much I love to photoshop, LOL. I've been working on a series of Disney princess pictures featuring none other than Coach. Figured some of you might get a kick out of them being a Disney board and all ;)

If you care to check out the rest of my pics, you can find them here...

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/threeboysmom/Survivor%20Tocantins/

CINDERELLA

Coach2.jpg

ARIEL

Coach3.png

TINKERBELLE

Coach3-2.jpg

SNOW WHITE

Coach4.jpg

Too Funny Pink, man you got some time on your hands, that's a lot a of pictures.

ROFL nice pink :rotfl:

and yes finally some survivor to watch! woot! woot!

get those picks in!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Pink Has way too much time and creativity! My fave is the SnowCoach!

Picks made! Still at randomish guessing.... Yes, randomish is a word!

Wow, I did terrible and Pete did great. I'm in second place now. I picked all the wrong people/tribe.

I guess that's what happens we we have two weeks off.

How did Matty do? Can someone post the scores so us non-players can follow along? :teeth:

I barely know how to post the scores gosh! I will get to it soon pink.

Everytime its a challenge :rotfl:

Heres results! I guess I really should be tryign to get the early picks in huh? Either that or start picking better :rotfl:

Heres the weeks results
tribal41.jpg

heres the total standings
tribal42.jpg

I think the merge is going to happen this week..

Who to pick for what....

Yeah merge has to be happening sooner than later.

Yay, i didn't do too bad this last round. Movin on up!! Got my early picks in.

I do not stink pink! I have them all right where I want them!

they are all warpped up in a false sense of security where I can now make my strike!

ETA: dont forget to make your picks today!

Oh my gosh! LOOOOVED this episode! The beginning with Coach and the music totally cracked me up. Seriously. :rotfl2:

And wow, such drama with all the cross alliances. My head was spinning. Love the drama. Love the unpredictable-ness of the game right now. Who goes with who now? :teeth:

Anybody else disgusted with how they all performed in that immunity challenge? Wow, I have to say most of them appeared to have just given up and jumped off. Lasted maybe a half hour? I watched the same challenge when it was done in Cook Islands, and it lasted well over two hours. Those survivors gave it everything they had. This group was pathetic.

Stephen (my favorite from the beginning) now has THREE alliances to choose from. He's in a great spot, but he's also in a very awkward spot.

grr, idk what happened but my picks weren't saved! :headache:

the lightning cracks with coach meditating also had me ROFL :rotfl:

I was only disappointed that there was no tribal. I feel with some time its not going to go down as much fun as it would have. Then again what do I know? Im in last place ROFL

Oh I think Tribal Council is going to be great! As of this week, if they had gone to TC, it most likely would have been Brendan leaving. Let's hope with some extra days to think about it, some may turn on Coach. Wouldn't that be GREAT if HE were the first boot after merge? (since he was so excited about Brendan being the first boot... would love the tables to turn on him).

Anyways, speaking of Coach.... production is having a ball with this guy. If you haven't already seen, here's a video clip CBS made "making fun" of Coach. They've included all the classic lines/scenes of him. However, they did miss my favorite - "I told them what to get with my eyes." That REALLY should have been in there. Can't believe they missed it.

Enjoy!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/video.php?cid=994957807&pid=b_MVAbJciJRdFe7SjzQlb2iCaDcN20sF&play=true&cc=114

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter