Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

I am finally really looking forward to this weeks episode. The seaon started really slow but finally I am starting to be at the edge of my seat and waiting for hte next episode! Of course my picks are not so uh...

anyway, heres the tribal results

tribal1g.jpg

and heres the standings

tribal2x.jpg

Just a quick reminder to get your picks in

Tonight is going to be da bomb or a total bust :rotfl:

wow, I had some sucky picks last night, i'm dropin like a rock.

Me too!
*sigh* :sad2:

I had Joe last week, and Brendan this week. I am screwed either way though, cause waaaaaay back at the beginning of the season I ppicked Coach as MVP. :eek: Hey, all we had to go on was their bios, and his looked pretty good!

Now I am rooting every week for him to get the boot cause he's such a donkey's rear-end, even though THAT would mess up my points too.

Now I am rooting every week for him to get the boot cause he's such a donkey's rear-end, even though THAT would mess up my points too.

Coach is my MVP too but I was SO ready for him to leave last night. Enough with the "dragon slayer" crap already Ben!

Lily! What the crap? You didn't make any picks this week! I hope everything is ok. :hug:

Coach is uh... somethin huh? LOL

I cant believe they can stand to be near him LOL

Coach is my MVP too but I was SO ready for him to leave last night. Enough with the "dragon slayer" crap already Ben!

Lily! What the crap? You didn't make any picks this week! I hope everything is ok. :hug:

Let's say I thought I voted.. grr.. oh well I've voted already for this week! and I keep voting for coach to get voted off cause I hate him! I SOOO wanted him off last week! I would have LOVED it!

ROFL coach kills me

I was thinking... Now that he is watching this back, how embarrassed is he? then I realized, I bet he still thinks he is sooooo cool LOL

Biggest dweeb EVER on survivor.

Heres the results from tribal

tribal1.jpg

Heres the standings

tribal2.jpg

Ok so how did I get 80 points if I didn't vote? I think I did vote but it doesn't like me! blah oh well. LOL

Wow! KrazyPete is running with this!! :banana: And Matty is moving his way up! :woohoo:

I cannot believe nobody has my baby JT as their MVP???? What were you all smoking there???? :dance3:

Wow! KrazyPete is running with this!! :banana: And Matty is moving his way up! :woohoo:

I cannot believe nobody has my baby JT as their MVP???? What were you all smoking there???? :dance3:

You kidding me! COACH ALL THE WAY...

Acutally at the moment I wish I had tyson LOL

today is the day peeps, get those picks in :)

I'm going to have to make my picks saturday before I leave for Disney World, since I will not be here all next week.

I cant believe they voted off the one guy i like @_@

I cant believe they voted off the one guy i like @_@

I can! :dance3:

I bet you want to feel his hot steamy breath on the small of your back ;)

ETA: I suppose if you don't watch the cut scenes, you may not know wht I'm referring to. I think this confessional by Tyson wasn't in the regular episodes? Where he talks about Brendan... how Brendan has felt his hot steamy breath on the nape of his neck and even on the small of his back.... Ewwwwww... Tyson gives me the wileys with his skinny hairless body, lol

they showed that on that wednesday epsiode they had before the march madness. it was creepy LOL but I still find the guy amusing. Other than lightning bolts while coach meditates what is suppose to amuse me now?

they showed that on that wednesday epsiode they had before the march madness. it was creepy LOL but I still find the guy amusing. Other than lightning bolts while coach meditates what is suppose to amuse me now?

Watching Sierra run around without panties? :confused3

uh

you really dont want me to answer that do you?

Watching coach react I have to admit is going to be fun LOL. Dragon Slayer :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!