Survivor: Tocantins DIS fantasy league

uh

you really dont want me to answer that do you?

Watching coach react I have to admit is going to be fun LOL. Dragon Slayer :rotfl:

:teeth:

What's funny to me is that Coach didn't cut the head off the dragon. The real dragon is still very much alive in camp disguised as a very geeky boy in glasses...

:teeth:

What's funny to me is that Coach didn't cut the head off the dragon. The real dragon is still very much alive in camp disguised as a very geeky boy in glasses...

Are you questioning Coach's ability to spot a dragon? HE IS the dragon slayer!

what a tool :rotfl:

I think there are a few dragons left. I mean as things stand right now, besides who you pointed out, Taz and Erin are in absolutely no danger of going anywhere.

HAHA coach had to explain dragon slayer ROFL

Disappointed in the vote, if it were me, Sierra would have gone to the finals with me, her entire tribe IS the jury and hates her.

ETA: I will get my picks in before I leave, but I am away next week so remember your picks before Thursday ;)

hey guys, i havent seen survivor yet but wanted to let you all know I am back :) tomorrow I will catch up on the episode and go dig up the scores

Guess what they call me... the dragon slayer o_O

Here are last weeks results

tribal1t.jpg

and the standings

tribal2.jpg

Wow, Aengus had a huge night last night! I thought I had this thing locked down and now I have to watch my back for the finale. :headache:

WOOT DID I? I mean I DID I DID

ok better go look, not the first time Pete has set me up :rotfl:

ARGH! I forgot to make my picks for the finale so I ended up with 3 episodes worth of ZERO! :badpc: Rats. :sad1:

Anyhow, great season, everyone! Pete, you ended up with an awesome score!

Was everyone happy with the outcome? I was... I thought the best player won. I was impressed with his gameplay AND his loyalty. Yeah, some of the decisions the group made (blindsiding Taj) weren't very nice, but that's strategy!

An interesting tidbit... Coach and his "polygraph" results... check out this post on the other Survivor thread. Why am I not surprised... LOL :lmao: Be aware, if you are reading at work or with small children nearby, that link has a somewhat objectionable picture on it.

Great season, thanks for the fun... see you for Samoa!

Heres the final results

triball.jpg

OK so Stephen really blew it when the time came to talk. JT proved to be much smarter than anyone ever gave him credit for. Overall, I didnt think it was a great season, as I just didnt like the players that much.

Oh and why didnt Jeff point out, there was no doubt that anyone thought Coach didn't believe his own nonsense. That doesn't make it true, it just means he thinks it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter