Sushi and Singing / Corey & Craig

• whodini

Mouseketeer
    Just found out about this - hope it's happening. Have been holding off on buying tickets for the Villains party.

• Teleclashter

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    The idea isn't dead, but it will most likely be something that just happens organically instead of a planned event. Many have plans already that night whether it's After Hours or such and I also believe a Patreon meet-up may be happening too. As of now, we plan on being there and having some fun and sushi.

Teleclashter

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    The idea isn't dead, but it will most likely be something that just happens organically instead of a planned event. Many have plans already that night whether it's After Hours or such and I also believe a Patreon meet-up may be happening too. As of now, we plan on being there and having some fun and sushi.

hertamaniac

Give me 95 degrees everyday
    Cool. I plan on being there, but absolutely without question, will not be participating on the karaoke. #shavedheadssushirejoice

• NeuroCindy

DIS Veteran
    So can you or Corey still help me pick sushi 😂 😂

bartleyosu

Ohio State Mouse Fan
    Which night? Wed or Thur? I am in for both nights but would like to know when.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW