Sushi and Singing / Corey & Craig

I would do be interested in this but the 8th is going to be out for me. Moonlight magic at AK that night and they are supplying us with dinning vouchers.

we would very much like to participate, but on thursday evening we're going to Moonlight Magic. Any other night, and we'll be there!!

I also would very much like to do this, but have tickets for DAH on the 8th. If it fits into another day I would definitely go.

So Corey left off a whole lot of details :)

This is for a possible event during our 20th Anniversary Celebration (8/7 - 8/10). A date/time has not been locked in yet but based on what has already been scheduled it would most likely be in the evening of 8/8.

There would be a cost involved to attend as the venue requires us to have a food and beverage minimum to secure the entire space and to use the equipment. The price would depend on the number of people attending.

Armed with this info please let us know if this is something you would like to do during the event. If you don't want to reply here you can send Corey a separate email to corey@disneyinfo.com

Yes! We're doing the DVC MM at AK on the 8th and have evening FPs for HS...would try to rearrange to fit (9th is our Epcot night)

if it is earlier in the evening of the 8th my wife and I would be interested ... we have the Animal Kingdom DAH later that evening/night though

Armed with this info please let us know if this is something you would like to do during the event. If you don't want to reply here you can send Corey a separate email to corey@disneyinfo.com

I'm so in I can't even explain it. I'm more excited about this than the Pandora party (Sorry John, I'm excited about that too).
I'd actually pay a shocking amount to go to this.
Corey (and Julie) were there for my first Sake, now he could be there for my first sushi! :banana:

I would be happy to come, and of course chip in with cost earlier in the day Thurs 08/08. I have DAK MM and am the DVC host for our group, so I can't just bail on them. I completely understand if it has to be later in the night, but if it ends up being earlier in the day, say 5-8pm, etc, I'd love to sing with y'all!! :cloud9: Thank you for offering this great opportunity to hang out, have fun and make memories together. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!