Sushi and Singing / Corey & Craig

We (our family of 4) would love to participate, but we aren’t arriving till the 10th!

YESSSS! I was so disappointed when I saw events and no Craig and Kylie or Corey and Julie? I did the sip with
Corey and Julie at one event and did Trivia with Craig and Kylie at 2nd. They even did the OHIO with us. We didn't win because Ryno cheated with having Michael on his team. LOL My husband and I are in for any event with Craig or Corey.

Am I the only one that thought Does Kim Kardashian offer a rental option for the Kimonos shape wear? :crazy2:

I hate I’m missing all of this because I arrive on 8/11!! I would totally pay to eat sushi and watch you guys do karaoke

@WebmasterCorey So have you guys decided? :) Just trying to decide if I need to start practicing my songs. :rockband:

I hope so. I'm thinking about challenging Craig. He can wear his A.Burr hat and I'll wear my A.Ham hat while we sing (a euphemism, of course) Your Obedient Servant.

On second thought, this might not be such a good idea since we are trying to raise money for GKTW and don't want to disincentivise anyone.

I hope so. I'm thinking about challenging Craig. He can wear his A.Burr hat and I'll wear my A.Ham hat while we sing (a euphemism, of course) Your Obedient Servant.

On second thought, this might not be such a good idea since we are trying to raise money for GKTW and don't want to disincentivise anyone.

I might have to break out a ballgown and sing some disney princess songs

You are my last hope, Obi-wan Corey and Craig. I am Patreon for 3 years, but I have been shut out of all event signups. Please, please have an event Aug 5-12 so I can join you all and your lovely wives for a drink.

With all the buffets at WDW the lack of a quality Japanese hibachi sushi/sashimi buffet is a gross oversight.

Just another chiming in that I'm making plans with locals, finalizing budget, etc. I definitely have Moonlight Magic that night, and I think a few have the Villains Party as well. So if Thursday, would an early evening work out okay? I understand if that's harder on the locals that have to work that day.

If there's not enough interest for sushi + karaoke, we could all meet up at Yee Haw Bob's Wed night. Isn't that a sing-along?
(I know it's not the same when the mic isn't in your hand.... I get it.)
Thanks! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts