Sushi and Singing / Corey & Craig

Just found out about this - hope it's happening. Have been holding off on buying tickets for the Villains party.

The idea isn't dead, but it will most likely be something that just happens organically instead of a planned event. Many have plans already that night whether it's After Hours or such and I also believe a Patreon meet-up may be happening too. As of now, we plan on being there and having some fun and sushi.

The idea isn't dead, but it will most likely be something that just happens organically instead of a planned event. Many have plans already that night whether it's After Hours or such and I also believe a Patreon meet-up may be happening too. As of now, we plan on being there and having some fun and sushi.

Cool. I plan on being there, but absolutely without question, will not be participating on the karaoke. #shavedheadssushirejoice

So can you or Corey still help me pick sushi 😂 😂

Which night? Wed or Thur? I am in for both nights but would like to know when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!