SW annual pass questions

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone. I'm kow debating on buying a SW annual pass as opposed to getting SP platinum.
My questions are if I go with the SW silver or gold are my 2 guest passes available immediately that day for use? Are there any black out dates?
Do we get discounts on the all day dining plan?
Does SW offer sales often on the AP? I see it ends today and we won't be going until July

Hello everyone. I'm kow debating on buying a SW annual pass as opposed to getting SP platinum.
My questions are if I go with the SW silver or gold are my 2 guest passes available immediately that day for use? Are there any black out dates?
Do we get discounts on the all day dining plan?
Does SW offer sales often on the AP? I see it ends today and we won't be going until July
I can’t answer everything but if you need 2 guest passes immediately you NEED Gold. Blockout dates are only on Bronze and below. I also recommend asking the more specific questions to Sea World. They’re super responsive on Facebook!

Attachments

• 58234D2E-32E9-421C-BD7F-70A73C0B6119.jpeg
    58234D2E-32E9-421C-BD7F-70A73C0B6119.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter