Swagbucks is dead (virtually) Anything similar that's new and exciting....and WORKS?

I'm looking for something new, too.

SB really started to make me mad. I'd get into a survey and spend 20+ minutes giving all kinds of info and THEN they bump me out with the 1SB. I've complained so many times. They should bump you out at the very beginning and NOT after answering so many product related/marketing questions. They got their info for free.

I like fetch and shopkick.

I'm looking for something new, too.

SB really started to make me mad. I'd get into a survey and spend 20+ minutes giving all kinds of info and THEN they bump me out with the 1SB. I've complained so many times. They should bump you out at the very beginning and NOT after answering so many product related/marketing questions. They got their info for free.

I like fetch and shopkick.
THIS^
In addition to the time-wasting tasks mentioned above, the Magic Receipts on Swagbucks always stole way more time than how much you earned. I'd sometimes be messing around for 5 mins, repeatedly taking a pic of a receipt bc the app gave me error messages. When I started taking pix for Fetch, I was like, "You mean it can really be THIS easy!?!?"

Prime opinion. Can cash out to Paypal after $5. Grocery apps are good IMO (ibotta, fetch).

I still use SB for receipts and some GC purchases. But it is definitely not the same as days past.
I tried prime opinion, and found that I was either screened out or the surveys were broken

I use Shopkick to earn Disney gift cards. Don't have to buy anything. If you go to certain stores, it's almost like a scavenger hunt to earn Kicks which can then be used for Gift Cards. I've earned over $1300 in gift cards since I started using it.

I previously used Shopkick, but slowed down back in the swagbucks glory days. DH and I were just fondly remembering how we could have videos running all day for my account on our ipad, his account on our computer, and our daughter's account on her computer. I used to keep track of how much I earned for a DC and how much I paid out of pocket. It was so nice to save on GCs since we are AP and DVC members and go 2-3 times a year. I just reinstalled Shopkick and plan to start giving it a go again. I really wish Swagbucks brought back the videos. I don't have time to click through surveys or offers.

I wouldn't mind the receipt based apps, but I shop exclusively at Aldi and Trader Joe's so my receipts don't have the name brand items that make those apps worth it.

I joined Fetch recently and I'm half way to a $25 gift card already. The games are actually fun. I've been known to pick up receipts dropped by people in parking lots!!! LOL.
I will look into the other ones you mentioned. Thx
Ate the games free on fetch or you pay points? A bonus spin reward thing use to pop up but not anymore

I think I've "aged-out" of the demographics they are looking for with many of the surveys. I get bumped 9 times out of 10 after the age question. I don't have any kids under 18 anymore. Also, I don't have any health issues and I feel like a lot of the surveys for 55+ are about health concerns.
I thought it was just me!
Yes, my kids are grown, and I am spending less on ... everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter