Swan and Dolphin - Are they Opening Up MORE stuff?

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
Is the feature pool open? Are they planning on opening up more restaurants, etc.? I saw somewhere on a hotels site many things will be closed through 8/31/20. Is this accurate? Will they actually open on September 1st?

Dolphin is officially closed until Sept. 1st. Only 1/2 of the Grotto pool is open (Swan side). No additional dining options have opened yet but should if the Dolphin opens on time.

Dave

Thank you! I have discovered the swan dolphin thread and have been soaking it alll in!! I am looking at 9/1-9/4 but the pool is a deal breaker for dd. Do we know if the whole feature pool will be available when the Dolphin opens? I’ll direct the rest of my questions to the main thread - as soon as I get to the latest posts!! Looking forward to using your concierge request link!!!!

Dolphin is officially closed until Sept. 1st. Only 1/2 of the Grotto pool is open (Swan side). No additional dining options have opened yet but should if the Dolphin opens on time.

Dave

How is the Grotto pool divided? Is the middle section with the waterfall/grotto considered part of the Swan half, or no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter