Swan and Dolphin discounts

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
I'm sure this has been discussed quite a lot but the search still is not working so I thought that I would post. We have a trip planned for May already but my husbands company decided to send him to a conference at the Dolphin again this year right at the end of our trip. Yippee! More days at WDW! I was wondering if they are still offering the same types of discounts like they did last year. I was able to get a really great teacher discount at the Dolphin last year for the same time in May. Are they still offering this? Does anyone know what the rates are? If they are not offering this discount, are there any others out there to take advantage of?

Yes the teacher discount is still available for $129 for a standard room. Call 800 227-1500 to see if your nights are available with this discount. There are many discounts which you can see if you look at above link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter