Swan and shuttles

DazzleT

Mouseketeer
I am looking at a rental car. I was hoping to pick the car up after eating breakfast at 1900 park fare (so grand Floridian). I am staying at Pop and planned to return the car around 9pm at night on a Sunday so I am looking at best location to do that. Ideally, I would just take a bus to the location and then a bus back. If I went to Swan for car rental, could I do that? Would it just be easier to Uber it? Or is another location better for that?
There seem like a huge number of choices and so I haven’t been to disneyworld in 10 years. Thanks!

The car rental is at the Dolphin but yes you can take a theme park bus from any theme park (or a boat from Epcot or the Studios) directly to the Dolphin.

I have also rented from the car care center and they have their own shuttle, iirc you need to call for a reservation for that shuttle.

IMHO it's going to be easier to just Uber no matter where you pick up or drop off. The CCC on a Sunday is open until 3PM and at the Dolphin until 4PM.

Nine PM on a Sunday = Dolphin. You can turn the car in to Valet Services any time.
Yes, this. Valet will give you a receipt noting drop-off time, fuel level, and mileage. Rental desk personnel will email a receipt the next morning after they open for business. Very convenient. I always tip the valet for the service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!