• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan's Kimonos hours?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I can't wait to go just so I can eat sushi at Kimonos! :p Does anyone know what hours they are open? I remember missing the food the first night we were there in May. I thought that we ate there after Epcot closed one night. Are the open that late or am I just wishing?

I didn't know :) there was a Japanese rest. in the Swan?
Is it good? Worth going to?
Please tell me all about it. We LOVE Japanese food!

We love it there. We have been two times. I don't know their hours but they have great sushi. This trip though we will not be going over there b/c our dd who is 2 won't have any options. The last time we ate there was before we had her. We are going to try tempura kiku, so at least she will have some cooked choices. The times we went it was never really crowded, both at dinner time maybe b/c everyone is in the parks. If you do end up going have a good time! Joan

I don't remember the exact hours, but I do recall that while Kimono's is open pretty late--2am or something--I think the kitchen closes earlier, around 10pm or so. I would verify before planning to go late.

I tried Tempura Kiku last visit and found the tempura very good but the sashimi only fair. I don't know how the sushi was, but I'd be tempted to just stick to the tempura...

that place is great ,we always stop there to do kareoke which is so gay but it's so fun when you had a few drinks in you.they don't mind kids in the lounge area either.which is nice because i have 4 & they actually fell a sleep on the couch & strollers:o PLEASE I know I'm a bad Dad:p but we need to have fun to

My fingers are crossed that they are open until 10pm. When we were there, I just got it to go and then ate any leftovers for breakfast. (LOVE sushi for breakfast!LOL) I usually ordered 2 different meats, one that I knew I liked and one that I hadn't tried before. I rarely spent more than $10, so it was a cheap snack/breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter