"Swap Your Bow" Minnie Ears... find them at these locations

I'm still surprised there is no "Disney Fashion, Accessories and Shopping" forum on the DISboards. The reason I mention this is that DW visits a non-Disney boards site and there is a "fashion" forum there that she frequents. Having one here on the DIS seems to me to be a good idea, and here's why. It would be a more concise place where folks could find the various ongoing threads such as the latest Pandora charms and Rose Gold items, or when and where to get the latest Dooney and Burke items or newest magic band designs. It could even have a sticky thread at the top that someone could post the latest purchase-with-purchase items. It would also be the place to discuss Disneybounding and Pick-A-Pearl and I'm sure DW would like a place to see pictures of Disney-themed nails folks have. It could even have where to get the latest popcorn buckets or the new Starbucks mugs. I'm sure there are plenty of items that could be discussed there, and once known I think it could be a popular forum.

I'm just offering this as a suggestion because someone searching through this forum would find it hard to find some of the threads I mention. For example you'd have to use just the right search keywords just to find out where to buy the light up cotton candy at WDW.

Don't laugh, I found some nice ears at the Wal-Mart in Orlando. They are very comfy and don't hurt the head like the ones at Disney.
I picked up my first pair of ears from the party section at Target. They were $6. I think they were meant for kids, but I have a smaller head.

This is a genius idea. Disney finally upped their ear game. My daughter has so many bows from Hot Topic already and I can make her any more that she wants, she just need the ears. Now for other colors and some with sequins...come on Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter