Sweet 16 ideas

newbie72

Earning My Ears
Good Evening!
We will be headed to see Mickey in a couple weeks which also happens to correspond to DD sweet 16. It was not planned this way, just kind of happened because we needed to use our points before school and sports started back up in August. Other than getting the birthday button, does anyone have ideas that we could do or a special gift to get? We will have a car, so doesn’t need to be on property. She’s my sporty girl, not huge into jewelry, maybe a pair of simple darlings and that’s about it.
suggestions are greatly appreciated!

They’re doing that new 20 minute PhotoPass session in MK. Maybe she’d enjoy picking out a new Disney outfit, and doing the photo shoot? There are plenty of sporty, cute Disney outfits.😃

The one place my 16 yr old DD asked to eat during our upcoming trip was Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs because they have shakes with a big piece of pie on top.

Great ideas! Thank you.
We tried calling and the photo shoot at MK is booked :(
Those of you who have teens or are teens, what’s your favorite thing to do?

Great ideas! Thank you.
We tried calling and the photo shoot at MK is booked :(
Those of you who have teens or are teens, what’s your favorite thing to do?
You’re welcome! Too bad.👎🏻 I hope your daughter has a fabulous day whatever you wind up doing!😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter