Sweet Treats and Christmas Capers on Genie+ Launch Days: 12/8 & 12/9

evilmommie

Disneyland CM Alumna 80's-90's
Work in progress!

Hello al!! I've written a few short trip reports in the past and hope that you enjoy this one too. As local, most of our trips are day trips and we usually have a great meal and a few rides as the focus of our time in the parks. DLand looked gorgeous on Weds 12/8. I have a dream key and hubby has several unused park hoppers, so getting reservations together for Dec have been challenging.

We got to Mickey & Friends parking structure around 10...used my Dream Key for parking, super quick parking the attendants were out in the structure, so it was organized. Security was wide open, so that was super quick and then the walk down the tram path. We chuckled because every banner is either about the APP or Genie+. Hmmmm....Yeah, but is it going to work today? LOL Scanned in and boom, Main Street during the Holidays!

Beautiful sunny, crisp day and the Christmas tree looks beautiful during the day! The details are stunning.

I hadn't purchased Genie+ yet, as we were just going to stroll for a bit before I tried out the new system. My
Hubby has never had churro gears and he's huge donut lover, so I took him over to Maurice's treats and picked myself up
a coffee as well.

629495IMG_5999.jpg629610

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter