Sweltering Summer or Crazy Crowds

Spring break. We did early Aug, early June and early April. August was too hot for us, April was fine and even early June (first week) was tolerable (82-90, but feels like 92-100), when it gets above 90-98 (feels like 100-108) that's when we can't take the heat any longer.

As people mentioned, there are some parks, you can hide out in AC (MK with COP, lots of gift shops and indoor dining), others like AK, walking around in 100 degree heat with 95% humidity gets to be a challenge without cover.

walking around in 100 degree heat with 95% humidity gets to be a challenge without cover.

The humidity is what did us in. Took about 5 sec before my kids looked like sweat drenched monsters each time we stepped out of a place with AC. Don't even get me started on my DH... To love and "to hold"...sure...unless you're sticky from sweat...then stay far far away... Couldn't get DD to abide by that rule though. She always wanted to be carried, so I had my own personal soggy wet hot potato to lug around in the FL heat - FUN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts