SWGE and MVMCP

Sargeant Tibbs

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if it will be better to try to go to HS on a day that MK is not having a party? Or if it really won't make a difference? My trip is planned 12/1-12/6. There are parties 12/1, 12/3, and 12/5, leaving me with two non party MK days during my vacation. Also, anyone have any insight on whether it will be better to visit HS at the beginning or end of my trip? I think the Thanksgiving crowds should have cleared out by 12/2, and Pop Warner begins on 12/6. I'm leaning more towards the beginning on a non party day, but I wanted to get some insight from the group.

I'm not sure about the Christmas party but when I was there for the Halloween party last year it was PACKED at magic kingdom from about noon until the close. They had oversold the Halloween party so magic kingdom was a mad house with normal daily guests and then people coming just for the party. In my opinion a day of the party would be the best day for SWGE because in theory people will be heading to Magic Kingdom for the party instead.

My assumption with SWGE is it is going to be crazy for a while. Chances of lowest crowds in my opinion will be when there is something else going on to draw the crowds away from that park. It'll still be busy I'm sure but hopefully not as packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter