SWGE Check In

mkb3

DIS Veteran
Sorry if been discussed, just discovered this had it's own forum. Does anyone know if they are doing check ins at WDW like they are in DL right now to get into the land? Do you know how long it is currently taking to get in at DL? We are devoting 8 hours of our trip the first of October to see this land and that will include waiting to get in. We have no desire to build droids, maybe just walk around and get a Ronto Wrap and hoping this will be enough time.

I don't think anything is confirmed yet.

Are you staying on site? Also not planning on doing the ride?

No nothing to check in for. WDW is not doing reservations.

No word on anything else yet like reservations for dining or merch. It’s expected they will tho.

I don't think anything is confirmed yet.

Are you staying on site? Also not planning on doing the ride?

We are staying on site, but haven't decided if we want to do Oga's or the ride yet. Oga's depends on the wait as does the ride. Since I have heard the ride is similar to Star Tours I kinda lost interest as my wife and I get motion sickness on screen based attractions. FOP and Soarin for whatever reason have no impact on me though.

No nothing to check in for. WDW is not doing reservations.

No word on anything else yet like reservations for dining or merch. It’s expected they will tho.

That's disappointing as I think the DL "Boarding Pass" is excellent. I can't imagine having folks wait in line like they did for Toy Story Land to get into SWGE when it reaches capacity. The technology is there for a virtual queue, might as well use it.

That's disappointing as I think the DL "Boarding Pass" is excellent. I can't imagine having folks wait in line like they did for Toy Story Land to get into SWGE when it reaches capacity. The technology is there for a virtual queue, might as well use it.
They still could use the boarding pass option but as of right now WDW has said nothing.

We are staying on site

Then I think you have nothing to worry about. Check back in sometime in September and then leading up to your trip to figure out if/when the land hits capacity and such.

Worst case you show up at 4am and get in at 6am.

I would think 8 hours is way more than enough if you are staying onsite and only trying to do Star Wars. The big question is you will want to just verify leading up to going how to get in to Olgas if you are trying to go there.

Then I think you have nothing to worry about. Check back in sometime in September and then leading up to your trip to figure out if/when the land hits capacity and such.

Worst case you show up at 4am and get in at 6am.

I would think 8 hours is way more than enough if you are staying onsite and only trying to do Star Wars. The big question is you will want to just verify leading up to going how to get in to Olgas if you are trying to go there.

If it takes getting there at 4 AM to see SWGE we will just not see it. ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter