SWGE Christmas decorations.

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW in December. We are looking forward to all of the Christmas activities and decor. Does anyone have any news and/or information about any possibilities of holiday activities and/or decorations at SWGE? Any help would be appreciated.

Well granted that they don't want the Cast Members to tell us where they're really from (Chicago, Orlando) and tell us which village on Batuu they're from, what their profession is back in their village, and whether or not they support the First Order coming to their outpost or not, and also them telling us that the timeline is right after the Last Jedi, therefore they do not know who Han, Luke or Darth Vader are, but have heard the legend of them, I'm guessing their won't be Christmas decorations

As of now , the Batuuans will know what Christmas is because they've heard stories of it from off-worlders, and they might even say Merry Christmas to off worlders, but there won't be any Christmas decorations

I wonder does Pandora have Christmas decorations? Aren't they similarly prioritized - i.e total submersion?

I wonder does Pandora have Christmas decorations? Aren't they similarly prioritized - i.e total submersion?
They don't do any Christmas decorating at Pandora, but I wouldn't say they are as immersive as SWGE is.
Actually this year is the first time they are putting up Christmas decorations in Pandora.
The story of Pandora-World of Avatar lends itself for this, the humans have gone back to Pandora to start different conservation projects, so having Christmas decorations brought by the humans makes sense and is within story

Actually this year is the first time they are putting up Christmas decorations in Pandora.
The story of Pandora-World of Avatar lends itself for this, the humans have gone back to Pandora to start different conservation projects, so having Christmas decorations brought by the humans makes sense and is within story

That makes sense....kinda makes me wish our trip had been later in the year instead of August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!