SWGE Preview-When to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfieldsdodisney

Goof Troopin’ At The Fort
Is there any information on when we will need to check in for our AP preview and where? Trying to figure out how early I need to be to HS for my 11:00 AM preview time.

Is there any information on when we will need to check in for our AP preview and where? Trying to figure out how early I need to be to HS for my 11:00 AM preview time.

The preview confirmation says we’ll receive a second email with instructions on checking in 3-5 days before our reservation. I don’t think anyone will have these answers until that second email goes out.

The preview confirmation says we’ll receive a second email with instructions on checking in 3-5 days before our reservation. I don’t think anyone will have these answers until that second email goes out.

Has anyone received the second email?? My assigned time is Monday I have yet to receive a second email.

Has anyone received the second email?? My assigned time is Monday I have yet to receive a second email.

Ha! Not me. I never received the first one til I called several days later. I go to the preview tomorrow & have not received the follow up email either. Others on the preview meet up thread received them on Wednesday for Saturday’s event. I called the phone number listed on the confirmation yesterday & the 2 CMs were very unhelpful. They said the emails won’t go out til 1-2 days ahead (even tho the original email said 3-5 days). I said I know they went out already, I am traveling Friday & needed it yesterday to be abl,e to print. Nope, said they have no access to send them out, just wait, you’ll still get it. If not, just go to guest services to pull up your info. I am very annoyed about the whole email thing.

Check the meet up thread, someone has posted a copy of the email they received.

I figure I'll shoot for 4pm for a 5pm window and do Star Tours or Muppet Vision in the interim.

I was on the phone yesterday and contacted Disney at least three times. Different answers every time. I was told they're behind on sending out the second batch. I'm just going to print out the original email. I don't even know why we need a second email or why they're making this so complicated.

Info from this morning:
They started walking us back to the entrance to GE at 8:02. They asked everyone to hold their confirmation printouts in the air.

Once at GE, you get in line to scan your AP and show your printout. Once you do that, if you have Ogas or Saavis you veer right to get a return time. Then you get in the mob to enter GE.

Others report entering 45 minutes early for the 11:00a slot.

Closing so this thread doesn’t confuse those arriving for the rest of AP previews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter