SWGE this Friday night

Maybe.
Not much to do about what a "crowd" will or won't do based on an ever-changing universe of random guests who may happen to be at WDW on any given date.

Sadly, my prediction device is...

CrystalBallOutOrder-Lg.jpg

I doubt the crowd level at GE will be impacted much by the Halloween party, but rather by the fact that it's a Friday and a is new land. Plus crowds are going to be increasing steadily from here through the holidays.

So nobody really knows what the crowds will be, lol.

It might be impacted by MNSSHP for guests who traveled to Disney.

But there are a ton of locals that visit the parks Friday night-Sunday.

When we were there on a Saturday, we definitely noticed an uptick of attendees in the evening, specifically coming to experience SWGE at night.

But as was mentioned, there's really no way to tell, the crowd predictor websites just don't have enough data on the land to be able to make accurate predictions.

Good luck!

Maybe.
Not much to do about what a "crowd" will or won't do based on an ever-changing universe of random guests who may happen to be at WDW on any given date.

Sadly, my prediction device is...

CrystalBallOutOrder-Lg.jpg
haha

It might be impacted by MNSSHP for guests who traveled to Disney.

But there are a ton of locals that visit the parks Friday night-Sunday.

When we were there on a Saturday, we definitely noticed an uptick of attendees in the evening, specifically coming to experience SWGE at night.

But as was mentioned, there's really no way to tell, the crowd predictor websites just don't have enough data on the land to be able to make accurate predictions.

Good luck!

well my thought is (should have put in first post) that SWGE is open till 10pm, so that might be an additional draw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter