Swim in April?

LMHB

Mouseketeer
We went in late May last time, and did swim, but am wondering if it will be hot enough in April. We will be staying off-site, where the pools are not heated. The children have (almost) as much fun swimming when on vacation as in the parks! Thanks in advance!

We went in the third week of April last year. All I can say is, it was HOT!!!!!!!!!! We stayed at the AS Music and we took the kids (5yr olds) back to the pool everyday at mid-day.

We had lunch in the room (the AC felt so good). Then when we had all eaten, we went to the pool for a few hours. You are right, the pool was as much of a hit as the parks! We went back to the parks again right before supper.

Travelling with kids really sets the agenda if you want everyone to have a good time. I vote for a pool break!

Yes,pool breaks are a must!April is usually fine for swimming.See ya there this april/03.We were there last May for my daughters 5th birthday.It was fantabulus!!!

That is the thing my DD6 is looking forward to! It has been very warm when we have been on vacation in April the past. It's great because it is still too cold to swim at home so she gets very excited. It's a nice break from all the running around you do in the parks.

Oh yes, should be fine weather for swimming!! Check-out the weather stats with the National Weather Service to see average temperatures for that time of year. Seeing the evidence is believing!!

:teeth:

Last April 22-29 daily average was 85-90 and the pools were a great break during the day to refresh and plan the evening.

We were there the same time as Micol last year. We swam everyday, it was wonderful weather. I had a hard time getting my kids out of the water, they're such fish!

Isn't it amazing that you spend all the time and money to go to Disney and all the kids want is the pool!!! Go figure :teeth:

We went last Feb and my son swam everyday. The pools are heated. It just got a little chilly when we got out. I don't think temp matters much if your kids love the pool.

We went the end of April a few years ago and it was in the high 90's everyday. We couldn't wait to hit the pools, especially after spending the morning at AK.

We leave in 2 weeks, got a feeling I won't be swimming this year. Although I'm sure the Grandchildren will.

There's something about a pool and children. No matter how cold it gets, how blue they get, they still want to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter