• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swimming pools in Oct

Nii Lamptey

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We're coming over from the Uk in October and staying at a Villa in Kissimee where pool heating isn't included - I know it'll be nice and warm :goodvibes but I'm not sure whether we'll need pool heating or not ? What do you think? We don't want to end up with chattering teeth everytime we take a dip!

My opinion on that is that it's better safe than sorry.

We have a toddler who will be with us, so we are making sure we get the pool heat. It wouldn't be any fun if he can't tolerate the temperature of the water.

If it works in your budget to get the pool heat, the by all means do it! Some owners include the pool heat in their quote - which is the case with the rental home we're getting. (about $146 a night including pool heat, spa heat and all taxes - for a 6 bedroom/5.5 bathroom home in Emerald Island)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter