Switching at 7 months --Is it possible ??

Debby7

DIS Veteran
I know that this has been asked before, but didn't pay attention until now. Anyone know what the chances of getting BWV 2 bdrm for 3rd week in August next year would be at 7 months ? Our home is OKW. I would make the OKW ressie and then try to switch at 7 months. Would the waitlist probably work at this time of year?? Any thoughts? Thanks !

If you try to make the switch at 7 months and then get on the wait list if some or all the days aren't available you have the best possible chance. No one can guarantee it will come through but you'll have OKW as a backup. I woud think later in August would have a possibility since some children are already headed back to school then.

I don't have personal experience in this yet, but from what I've read, it sounds like as long as you are not counting on the Standard View, you have a good shot at it! (Whew! What a run on sentence!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter