Switching rooms mid trip question

dcrunner

Earning My Ears
On an upcoming trip, I am hoping to stay in my family's hotel room for 2 nights at one hotel; and then switch to a friend's hotel room for the 3rd night. Both reservations are for the same 3 nights, so it's not a split stay in that sense-they are overlapping reservations and I would ideally like to hop from one to the other. Are they each able to add me to their reservation for some nights but not all? Or would I have to choose one room to stay in?

They can add you day by day at the front desk, but not before you arrive.

You can be on both at the same time, but it does mess with charging to your room. A friend of mine and I travel together but in separate rooms, sometimes even separate resorts, and I often include her on my reservation. It was only an issue when the MB charge went to my room instead of hers.

If they reservations are room-only, it shouldn’t be an issue. You can talk to the front desk if you don’t want to be on two at the same time, and they can remove/add a person. If it’s a package, especially one with the dining plan, then it may not be doable as all guests of the room must have the same package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter