Switching to a TA??

tswope25

Earning My Ears
New cruiser. I just booked a December 2020 Eastern on the Allure myself. As I’m researching everything, I’m thinking I may need help down the road closer to the cruise. Is there a time limit say, like 90 days after booking, to switch to a TA or is it anytime before being paid in full?

Last edited:
I thought it was 60 days, but that may be on Princess. Royal has an online form you fill out stating what TA you want. We also use a TA because we either get OBC or a cash card when we return. I never turn down free money! :)

I think it is 30 days in advance, and you can't be paid in full. Some of us offer on board credit, and we can check for better pricing and make adjustments if the price drops. Some agents charge service fees or pad their commission, some of us do not add any fees or add on to our commission. Make sure you find someone who will work with you and be there to answer all of your questions. The Big Box stores offer nice perks, but they won't walk you through all of the nuances of cruising or call Royal Caribbean for you when you need help. You will be doing all of the work, and they will be taking your money. Find someone who will help you, who will reach out when important dates approach, who will take the time to answer your questions. You won't be sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!