SWW 2016

soar2014

Looking at sanity in the rear view mirror
Any single parents taking their kids? I'm taking my 9 year old son the first SWW in May. We'll probably stay at one of the Values. 2015 was our first SWW now we have to go back again to do Jedi Training.

Any single parents taking their kids? I'm taking my 9 year old son the first SWW in May. We'll probably stay at one of the Values. 2015 was our first SWW now we have to go back again to do Jedi Training.

Not going to the park this year. We done SWW before and had a blast. We are doing the Star Wars cruise in March.

I wish!!

We did our first SWW this past June & had an absolute blast!! My DS10 did Jedi Training & loved it!! I wish we could go back every year, but next year I'm taking my DS19 on a trip to Europe. Since my two boys are so far apart in age, I take them on separate vacations specific to activities that each of them enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter