Symphony on Jan. 11

jamesweikamp

DIS Rookie
My extended family (20ish of us) are headed out on the Symphony of the Seas on January 11. Let me know if there are any pictures or information you guys want me to run down and post. Not sure I’ll have time for a crazy full review, but would be happy to chase down any particular issues/questions.

Similarly, if you guys have any must-do activities/events, I am all ears.

My extended family (20ish of us) are headed out on the Symphony of the Seas on January 11. Let me know if there are any pictures or information you guys want me to run down and post. Not sure I’ll have time for a crazy full review, but would be happy to chase down any particular issues/questions.

Similarly, if you guys have any must-do activities/events, I am all ears.
We did a back to back on Symphony last January. Make sure you see the Aqua show, Flight, and Hairspray. We loved the ship.
Denise

Was on Symphony 1st week of December. The ice skating show, 1977, was my favorite of all the shows. Not sure if you are planning to do the Thrillpark water park at CocoCay. That was probably the highlight of my trip. Either way, you'll have a FABULOUS time!

Was on Symphony 1st week of December. The ice skating show, 1977, was my favorite of all the shows. Not sure if you are planning to do the Thrillpark water park at CocoCay. That was probably the highlight of my trip. Either way, you'll have a FABULOUS time!

We are not planning on the CoCo Cay water park as our kids are a little too young. Can't wait to experience everything else the Symphony has to offer.

Hello, ex-symphony of the seas crew member here! As said before, the show's are all great and it's great you've got your reservations for them, make sure even with your reservations you get there early for your seat (especially if you're whole party is going together!) 20-30 minutes before the show, and at least 30 minutes for your Aqua theatre show!

If you have kids in your group but Symphony has face painting and balloon twisting on the boardwalk (one of things I did), but the lines get super crazy, so if you see that in the compass it's worth going early, we're not out all day.

Symphony's a bit like Disney, there's so many things to do and it can be really great but also super busy with long lines!

Look for the fun art work.... interactive/sound/animated ones on boardwalk, MDR (deck 5 if remembering correctly), Windjammer, outside Schooner Bar, and a fun one with the app (forget deck offhand).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter